Guess the least innovative states - it isn't all that hard, think red

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Sadly, it simply doesn't matter to the lemmings who would follow him and his litany of lies over a steep cliff. I primarily identified as, and voted, Republican for over 40 years, and I can't stand today's Republican party (nor, might I add, the far left of the Democratic party). When a nation as powerful and important to the world and democracy as the United States of America offers its citizens a choice for President of Donald Trump or Joe Biden something is terribly wrong. IMO the "real" problem is that the far right has taken over the Republican party and the far left has taken over the Democratic party --- but NEITHER speaks for nor addresses the views and concerns of the majority of Americans.
Yeah, whatever

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Those states have the highest average IQs. Elite universities concentrated in a small area.
Agree with the first statement - Massachusetts is 107, I think.

I would have guessed the average Harvard and MIT grad (back in the day) had an IQ of about 130 or so, so I wonder if enough graduates (and their offspring) actually can account for 7 points out of an entire state.

Too lazy to do the calculation.

horace19040

Aug 12, 2021
Ok
Those states have the highest average IQs. Elite universities concentrated in a small area.

Don't those universities draw nationally? Intel was started by bob Noyce who was from Iowa.

Is California and NY 100% democrats?

The least innovation comes from black democrats. Most tech, healthcare , finance , energy and anything positive was started by whites or Asians.

Last edited:

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
"The least innovation co es from black...."
You underestimate the innovation of Rap, making the Founding Fathers black (Hamilton), and even turning car-jacking into an industry.....