Groomers have the power, and if we can't defeat them, we don't deserve to exist as a nation

Jerry

May 29, 2001
It's pretty simple at this point. The Grooming Lobby has taken control of our government -- see link below. The senile front-man in the White House doesn't even know what day it is most of the time.

This is not a hard question. Either you're with the Groomers...or you're against them. And if you're somewhere in the middle, then you're with them.

By the way, if you're a Dem-Mediacrat, by definition you're with the Groomers. Nothing will get you off that hook:

rll1957

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
I agree.

If people won’t defend children from groomers and their enablers, we deserve to lose The country.
Elections matter little anymore. The real power is with unelected bureaucrats who are overwhelmingly far left. I’m not sure if the cause hasn’t already been lost as ultimately actual revolution is probably the only answer and there probably aren’t enough willing to actually revolt. They are willing to destroy anyone who dares divert from the accepted orthodoxy

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Elections matter little anymore. The real power is with unelected bureaucrats who are overwhelmingly far left. I’m not sure if the cause hasn’t already been lost as ultimately actual revolution is probably the only answer and there probably aren’t enough willing to actually revolt. They are willing to destroy anyone who dares divert from the accepted orthodoxy
That is why my only requirement for 2024 presidential candidate is a candidate who hates the deep state.

It's the only thing that matters - we have to cut FBI, DOJ, EPA, all the alphabets to 20% of their existing size.

And even that is too big.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
It's pretty simple at this point. The Grooming Lobby has taken control of our government -- see link below. The senile front-man in the White House doesn't even know what day it is most of the time.

This is not a hard question. Either you're with the Groomers...or you're against them. And if you're somewhere in the middle, then you're with them.

By the way, if you're a Dem-Mediacrat, by definition you're with the Groomers. Nothing will get you off that hook:

I know I’m repeating myself but damn you groomed your own daughter so hard that she’s off in another country sequestered from civilization in a religious cult.

You are so blind to how radical your own beliefs are. Seeing you of all people lecturing others on this topic is just too much to take.

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
I agree.

If people won’t defend children from groomers and their enablers, we deserve to lose The country.
Oh, it's coming. When the department of defense is more concerned about how to fund transition surgery within the ranks than they are about overall readiness.... Bad news for our country. Funny thing about this is when we eventually get taken over, all the people screaming for this shit will be the first ones hanging or thrown off rooftops...

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
I know I’m repeating myself but damn you groomed your own daughter so hard that she’s off in another country sequestered from civilization in a religious cult.

You are so blind to how radical your own beliefs are. Seeing you of all people lecturing others on this topic is just too much to take.

Do you support sexually grooming children?

If you dont...you cant be a Democrat anymore. All Democrats are dangerous people.

You can either help protect kids or you can be a Democrat.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010
Democrats think loving parents give their little boy hormone blockers then chop off the kids balls...

Can you become anymore disgusting and perverted?

KEEP DEMOCRATS AWAY FROM CHILDREN

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010

Says the pervert.

Why do you support castrating little boys?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Do you support sexually grooming children?

If you dont...you cant be a Democrat anymore. All Democrats are dangerous people.

You can either help protect kids or you can be a Democrat.
THe Right has hijacked the term grooming which does a great disservice to those children who are actually victims of this.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
THe Right has hijacked the term grooming which does a great disservice to those children who are actually victims of this.
If you are fighting for the rights of teachers to talk to 5-8 year olds about sexual identity, then you are enabling the groomers.

If you are lying about a bill that prohibits it by saying that the purpose of the bill is to stop people from saying the word "gay", then you are probably a pedophile enabler, wittingly or unwittingly.

There are no other opinions.

Darth_VadEER

Dec 14, 2010

Wrong.

The Democrats have tried to normalize abuse and made it their political platform.

You can either protect kids or be a Democrat. You can't be both. Democrats are harmful.

Do you support castrating young boys?

Yes or no?

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Wrong.

The Democrats have tried to normalize abuse and made it their political platform.

You can either protect kids or be a Democrat. You can't be both. Democrats are harmful.

Do you support castrating young boys?

Yes or no?

You can either protect kids or be a Democrat.

Yes, the choice is just that stark. The Democratic Party and its media propaganda arm has gone over to the Dark Side. This transgender madness is the logical end of their twisted ideology. Dem-Media is evil...and those affiliating themselves with it are complicit.

There is no compromise possible here. We're far past the normal give and take of politics. Either Evil wins...or it loses. This is a zero-sum game.

Another former Dem-Mediacrat lib sees the light:

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

You folks are degenerates. Did you know that pedophilia is a Republican disease? Apparently, not

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
NJ, any thinking person understands how impressionable and attention-seeking kids are. Especially kids in the very early grades of public school, K-3. I would argue to include all kids up through adulthood.

By teaching this "woke" agenda to kindergarten kids, you aren't simply educating them on these alternative deviant identities, you are, in fact, "grooming" them and PUSHING them toward these deviant sexual identities, themselves. You are pushing them into behaviors and identities they would NEVER have had any idea of doing or being without that "grooming". They are being taught, and encouraged, to identify with these identities as a way of being accepted. They are applauded by the "groomers" for doing so. These 6/7/8 yr olds see this fawning by their mentors/teachers and believe that is how you are recognized and accepted by their mentors/teachers. They do what receives attention. This results in a GREATLY skewed outcome of what these children's true identities are. And in the longer term, you are harming the natural development of these kids' psychology. Those that are "groomed" into these identities that are not their true identities are forever harmed psychologically. It will result in massive depression and identity crises in later years for these kids. This is very serious stuff.

If you don't understand this, then you know nothing about childhood behavior.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

I don’t think it’s lost yet. I may very well be wrong, but I sense things are changing, and patriots are fed up with this nonsense and are getting much less complacent and much more engaged in politics.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007

Ha! Pipe down. Your side tried to convince people that West Point cadets were all racist when they were playing a adolescent “circle” game. It led the CBS evening news one night. By calling everything racist, you actually dilute the racism that still does exist. See how it feels, groomer?

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001

As Kudlow keeps telling us on his show the cavalry is coming in November.

horace19040

Aug 12, 2021
Afronomics is a failure. Half the people are doing all the work and the other half contribute nothing.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

The left has embraced grooming which is a tremendous disservice to victims of child molestation.

The rise of the liberal groomer​

https://unherd.com/2022/04/the-rise-of-the-liberal-groomer/

Does progress have to mean the sexual liberation of children? Michel Foucault thought so, as did many of the now high-ranking Labour Party members who once supported the Paedophile Information Exchange. Sexual interest in children is hardly unique to the modern world, of course, or indeed the West. Child sex slaves were socially acceptable in ancient Rome, and the longstanding practice of bacha bazi in Afghanistan still sees young boys feminised and abused by adult men.

Nor is paedophilia unique to the progressive Left. Just this week, Tory MP Imran Ahmad Khan was convicted of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old boy, prompting fellow Tory MP and LGBTQ advocate Crispin Blunt to declare angrily that Khan’s conviction was a “dreadful miscarriage of justice” and “nothing short of an international scandal”.

But it’s also true that since the sexual revolution, there has been a knocking on the door of progressive respectability by individuals with an intense interest in assisting the sexual development of children, and sometimes — as in the case of Foucault — questionable motives for doing so. Such activists invariably come armed with the logic of liberalism: using phrases such as “agency”, “consent” and “education”. The resulting queasy blend of pleasure, freedom, education and adolescence burst into flames this week, with news of a theatre production, The Family Sex Show, coming to Bristol that offers “relationships and sex education” supposedly suitable for ages five and up.