ADVERTISEMENT

Greetings from The Count

Count_von_Count

Feb 9, 2007
They call me The Count, because I love to count things!!!!!

I must do my Ohio State week counting exercise early because I am about to catch an airplane. I have decided to go to Columbus, Ohio! Unfortunately, that does require an early departure --- it takes a long time and many connecitons to fly from Transylvania, Romania to Columbus, Ohio.

Unfortunately, my black cape will fit in well with this "black-out" thing they are evidently doing. Copy cats. Have no doubt though, I am hoping to count more points for Penn State than points for Ohio State.

Anyway ------ today, I have decided to count the number of B1G regular season games that Urban Meyer has lost while at Ohio State.

Let us count!!!!

(crickets)

(bats flapping their wings in the castle)

hmmmmmmmm. That was not a good thing to choose to count.

HOWEVER --- there is one way to change that!!!!!!!! Hand Urban Meyer a loss and give me a reason to return on Sunday and count something!!!!!

Until Sunday (hopefully).

I must do my Ohio State week counting exercise early because I am about to catch an airplane. I have decided to go to Columbus, Ohio! Unfortunately, that does require an early departure --- it takes a long time and many connecitons to fly from Transylvania, Romania to Columbus, Ohio.

Unfortunately, my black cape will fit in well with this "black-out" thing they are evidently doing. Copy cats. Have no doubt though, I am hoping to count more points for Penn State than points for Ohio State.

Anyway ------ today, I have decided to count the number of B1G regular season games that Urban Meyer has lost while at Ohio State.

Let us count!!!!

(crickets)

HOWEVER --- there is one way to change that!!!!!!!! Hand Urban Meyer a loss and give me a reason to return on Sunday and count something!!!!!

It's always good to hear from you Count, but Urban did lose to Penn State last year. It just didn't count, Count.:confused:

Let us count!!!!

(crickets)

Thank you Count. Always good to see ya here -- its a good tradition.

thunder and lightning --- we will count a PSU victory

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Is 0 some? :D

As a leading expert on numbers: no, 0 is not "some." Of course not!!!

If somebody told The Count that "I am going to give you something to count" ----- and then it turned out that there was nothing to count (?!?!?!?!) ------ well, that would be a time for me to use my powers to summon thunder and lightning.

And those lightning blots would not be used in a good way.

Reactions: mn78psu83
Maybe the Count can count the number of Scoundrels in these pictures?

That number will definitely be more than Zero.

th

th
th
th
th
th
th

And, just as an added bonus:

th

"My Wife told me the Botox and the 1/2 lens specs would make me look more intelligent."
"Is it working?"

Maybe the Count can count the number of Scoundrels in these pictures?

That number will definitely be more than Zero.

th

th
th
th
th
th
th

And, just as an added bonus:

th

"My Wife told me the Botox and the 1/2 lens specs would make me look more intelligent."
"Is it working?"

That is really some collection of photos. All those people tried to ruin my University.

ADVERTISEMENT