ADVERTISEMENT

Greco world team trials

CholleyVandine

Dec 19, 2013
Raised: PA D1, Reside: NJ D18
Mason Manville won his first match in the challenge tournament, 5-0. He has Cody Pack coming up in the semis. If he wins the tournament today, he'll face Kamal Bey tomorrow for the 77 kg spot on the world team. Ben Provisor is already sitting in tomorrow's final at 87 kg.

Last edited:
Good day for the Happy Valley guys so far.

Kudos to Dom Bradley for taking advantage of the Transition Camp held in Missouri and giving the Greco WTTs a shot. I'm disappointed that it doesn't seem we have any more than him, but happy to see that he gave it a go. Guys gotta realize that even just 1 camp probably ain't gonna get you on levels of guys training this so early on. Look at Gabe Dean... He got #&$*-tossed his first outing and haven't seen him Go Greco, since. I hope some continue to look to give it the time and training it deserves.

Now, I'm off my soapbox.

After a headpinch for 4, a failed headpinch for 2, and two step-outs, Manville goes to finals, beating Cody Pack.
He'll have Peyton Walsh.

Reactions: caliPSUfan
Peyton is a stud. Never wrestled Greco until the last few years since he graduated from Navy. Great kid, great man, and so hard not to root for regardless who is wrestling him!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT