ADVERTISEMENT

Great news for BWI/McAndrew board regarding the Pa. Sports Network. New streaming website.

BWI PHIL GROSZ

May 29, 2001
The "Pa. Sports Network" has now added a new streaming website to stream its Monday through Saturday radio broadcasts. That website is pennsports.live.

The reason I'm so excited about pennsports.live is that it is capable of accommodating more than 100,000 people through its streaming ability and the stream is not interrupted by any ads. That means there is no interruptions to the radio broadcast.

Also, you are able to download pennsports.live's app for your computer and phone and have no difficulty whatsoever listening to the live broadcast of the radio show on your computer or phone after downloading the pennsports.live app.

The link has already been inserted into my post that asks you to join this evening's Pa. Sports Network broadcast.

I'm fully aware that if you go to pennsports.live it says the association between the Pa. Sports Network and pennsports.live will begin on Saturday, April 21, but I was informed late Friday [April 13] afternoon by Jed Donahue that pennsports.live began its association with the Pa. Sports Network with last Saturday's [April 14] Pa. Sports Saturday broadcast.

Website link

Download App

Mixlr - Social Live Audio by Mixlr

PennSports.LIVE covers Big10, college and high school sports in and around Penn State.

Coverage continues weekly featuring Jed Donahue and the PennSports.LIVE team with commentary and interviews.

Subscribe at PENNSPORTS.LIVE to get EXCLUSIVE content all year round on your favorite sports including Penn State football.
Enjoy! ;)

Reactions: Ski
The "Pa. Sports Network" has now added a new streaming website to stream its Monday through Saturday radio broadcasts. That website is pennsports.live.

The reason I'm so excited about pennsports.live is that it is capable of accommodating more than 100,000 people through its streaming ability and the stream is not interrupted by any ads. That means there is no interruptions to the radio broadcast.

Also, you are able to download pennsports.live's app for your computer and phone and have no difficulty whatsoever listening to the live broadcast of the radio show on your computer or phone after downloading the pennsports.live app.

The link has already been inserted into my post that asks you to join this evening's Pa. Sports Network broadcast.

I'm fully aware that if you go to pennsports.live it says the association between the Pa. Sports Network and pennsports.live will begin on Saturday, April 21, but I was informed late Friday [April 13] afternoon by Jed Donahue that pennsports.live began its association with the Pa. Sports Network with last Saturday's [April 14] Pa. Sports Saturday broadcast.
False advertising- Very disappointing. I registered for the Free Basic subscription. Beginning today, June 9, it's not good enough to listen to Phil. You need to pay $4.99 per month to hear Phil for one hour on Saturday morning.

Reactions: LionJim
Website link

Download App

Mixlr - Social Live Audio by Mixlr

PennSports.LIVE covers Big10, college and high school sports in and around Penn State.

Coverage continues weekly featuring Jed Donahue and the PennSports.LIVE team with commentary and interviews.

Subscribe at PENNSPORTS.LIVE to get EXCLUSIVE content all year round on your favorite sports including Penn State football.
Enjoy! ;)
Link doesn't work

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT