Great Day to be a Vet of the Cold War

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
My father fought in WW2 Patton’s 3rd Army 4th Amour Division 75th Regiment I tell you this because when the wall fell he felt like it was finally the end of WW2. Today I feel like I served for no reason. Neville Chamberlain Award goes to President Biden.

Last edited:

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
My father fought in WW2 Patton’s 3rd Army 4th Amour Division 75th Regiment I tell you this because when the wall fell he felt like it was finally the end of WW2. Today I feel like I served for no reason. Neville Chamberlain goes to President Biden.
My father chased Erwin Rommel in N Africa, caught maleria, then in a US military hospital. Went back in, D Day +1, at Saint Lo France, all the way to Berlin. 1946 with occupation forces in France. He unfortunately, never saw the wall fall. Passed away when I was 17. Hats off to your dad. The greatest of generations!

Last edited:

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
My father chased Erwin Rommel in N Africa, caught maleria, then in a US military hospital. Went back in, D Day +1, at Saint Lo France, all the way to Berlin. 1946 with occupation forces in France. He unfortunately, never say the wall fall. Passed away when I was 17. Hats off to your dad. The greatest of generations!
And your father I am saluting him.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
My father fought in WW2 Patton’s 3rd Army 4th Amour Division 75th Regiment I tell you this because when the wall fell he felt like it was finally the end of WW2. Today I feel like I served for no reason. Neville Chamberlain goes to President Biden.
What a wack job.

Russia is having a skirmish in two small areas of Ukraine and this makes TFBaum announce this his service in the United States Military no longer has reason.

You people really are nuts. Fascinating in some ways, but stone cold nuts.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
What a wack job.

Russia is having a skirmish in two small areas of Ukraine and this makes TFBaum announce this his service in the United States Military no longer has reason.

I am assuming you tried to be a Cub Scout have you ever stood the thin red line? Probably not you are a jack wagon for someone who never service to tell me how I should feel about what is occurring. Screw off

Monlion

Jul 9, 2001
What a wack job.

Thanks for coming back NJ, we need you and Paoli here to remind us what we're dealing with.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I am assuming you tried to be a Cub Scout have you ever stood the thin red line? Probably not you are a jack wagon for someone who never service to tell me how I should feel about what is occurring. Screw off
You have to admit that you sounded like a drama Queen with your over the top reaction to today’s news.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
You have to admit that you sounded like a drama Queen with your over the top reaction to today’s news.
Screw you I not admitting anything. Again when have you ever been ask to put your life in harms way? Do you understand what ethic slaughter could occur in those regions if you are not of Russian heritage. You need to stay in you Baking Ridge and go over to Applebee’s

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Screw you I not admitting anything. Again when have you ever been ask to put your life in harms way? Do you understand what ethic slaughter could occur in those regions if you are not of Russian heritage. You need to stay in you Baking Ridge and go over to Applebee’s
What does that have to do with you declaring that your military service no longer has any reason.

By the way, what does being a veteran of a Cold War entail? Writing nasty letters?

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
What does that have to do with you declaring that your military service no longer has any reason.

By the way, what does being a veteran of a Cold War entail? Writing nasty letters?
You really reached loser levels. Goodbye. I bet you think badass Lt Col(ret) Vindman was just that a badass. Yes I sat around writing mean letters. LMFAO at you.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
What a wack job.

You are an absolute, a&&hole with this comment regarding his father. You're also the most clueless person on this board. You don't have a fking clue regarding Russia. This isn't about skirmishes, that's been going on for decades. Stop commenting. You make yourself the fool. Just like your idiot tweet this morning. There's no meeting happening. Europe has already announced sanctions, you moron. This is over and done, and there's no going back. Only ignorant fools like you thought Putin wasn't going forward. You have absolutely no understanding of history or the world, only your Twitter nonsense.

Furthermore, you never served and have no grounds to comment. You're a bigot of first class that you've demonstrated on this board, numerous times. Like your buddy, neither of you pansy a$$es would last a day in the military. Moron.

Monlion

Jul 9, 2001

Well it entails as a minimum being in either the Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines for 2 or more years, likely during the prime of his life with the potential of his ass being on the line. Other than that, not much.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
Well it entails as a minimum being in either the Army, Navy, Air Force or Marines for 2 or more years, likely during the prime of his life with the potential of his ass bing on the line. Other than that, not much.
LIke I said I was going to respond but why explain to him that my 4 years at the Academy then making it through power school which imho in the most elite of the Navy schools but why waste my time. He is an a**hole

We_Are

May 29, 2001

Dearest Glenda...Tell that to the relatives of our Veterans that gave the ultimate sacrifice in Korea and Vietnam...not that I had much respect for your opinion before this post...lulz...but you may be the biggest tool ever...

Oddly...I hope you will never have to understand WTF he just posted and can remain the clueless snowflake this country allows you to be...

pioneerlion83

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU
What a wack job.

Absolute ****ing morons. Same people that want to support and appease the dictator Putin, yet they are outraged that Putin's recognition of the breakaway regions upsets the post-WWII order. Just completely moronic in logic and thought.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: psuted

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Absolute ****ing morons.
You aligning with this ignorant fool, shows exactly how party first you are. I'm already on record here, specifically stating, Biden is in a no win situation. You on the other hand, support an absolute fool that has zero clue of what he speaks of. You probably believe Biden's words; I'm the only one to go toe to toe with Putin. Lmao. Then the fool sends Kamala, who makes an absolute fool of herself.

Pay attention. Unlike you, I don't serve a party. Gates has been absolutely right.

Last edited:

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
This post was meant for others that have served, not for the Cub Scout crew and Girl Scout cookie buyers. When you commit yourself to something, time away from family, parents, siblings, and friends worried about you. The minute you step onto a US Navy warship (sub) you are at war. That j*goff probably tells his sons never fight back use your words.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
LIke I said I was going to respond but why explain to him that my 4 years at the Academy then making it through power school which imho in the most elite of the Navy schools but why waste my time. He is an a**hole
Well you are one who said all of that has no meaning or purpose or whatever simply because Putin went into a tiny part of Ukraine. You said it, not me.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Dearest Glenda...Tell that to the relatives of our Veterans that gave the ultimate sacrifice in Korea and Vietnam...not that I had much respect for your opinion before this post...lulz...but you may be the biggest tool ever...

Oddly...I hope you will never have to understand WTF he just posted and can remain the clueless snowflake this country allows you to be...
Korea and Vietnam weren’t Cold Wars genius.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Korea and Vietnam weren’t Cold Wars genius.
Good God, are you stupid as f&&k. The Korean War was the start of rhe Cold War.

Here, I'll give a History Channel, dumbed down version for you. You should have stayed in your basement, moron.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
What an ignorant ass you are. Nothing but a bit$h little troll.
Good lord Hotshoe settle down you are gonna bust a blood vessel. The guy made a crazy over the top statement and I called him on it. Don’t be a drama Queen.

pioneerlion83

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU
And what it is? Why am I wasting my time.
It's a heckuva lot more complicated than that. AND it was your boy Trump held up sending military aid and arms to Ukraine, that would have useful as a deterrent to Russian and separatist aggression. Trump's opposition to Ukraine joining NATO was also of benefit to Putin, since without NATO membership there is no mutual or multi-lateral defense agreement. So look at the last five years, not the last 3 weeks.

Reactions: NJPSU

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
It's a heckuva lot more complicated than that. AND it was your boy Trump held up sending military aid and arms to Ukraine, that would have useful as a deterrent to Russian and separatist aggression. Trump's opposition to Ukraine joining NATO was also of benefit to Putin, since without NATO membership there is no mutual or multi-lateral defense agreement. So look at the last five years, not the last 3 weeks.

See you still have TDS. Know you've been away for awhile NJ, but Biden is still President.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Here, Skippy. Another History Channel yiu might be able to understand. How anyone doesn't know this is absolutely beyond me. Thank God, Korea and Vietnam were nothing to do with the Cold War. Lmao.

TFBaum

Jan 22, 2020
First off Trump was ‘not my boy’. Don’t go lecturing me on the regional political tensions. I have more understanding of the region then you have of your local WaWa