Grassley says he has "whistleblowers".

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
We'll see......

"The aforementioned allegations put a finer point on concerns that I have raised for many years about political considerations infecting the decision-making process at the Justice Department and FBI. If these allegations are true and accurate, the Justice Department and FBI are – and have been – institutionally corrupted to their very core to the point in which the United States Congress and the American people will have no confidence in the equal application of the law. Attorney General Garland and Director Wray, simply put, based on the allegations that I’ve received from numerous whistleblowers, you have systemic and existential problems within your agencies. You have an obligation to the country to take these allegations seriously, immediately investigate and take steps to institute fixes to these and other matters before you."

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
We'll see......

"The aforementioned allegations put a finer point on concerns that I have raised for many years about political considerations infecting the decision-making process at the Justice Department and FBI. If these allegations are true and accurate, the Justice Department and FBI are – and have been – institutionally corrupted to their very core to the point in which the United States Congress and the American people will have no confidence in the equal application of the law. Attorney General Garland and Director Wray, simply put, based on the allegations that I’ve received from numerous whistleblowers, you have systemic and existential problems within your agencies. You have an obligation to the country to take these allegations seriously, immediately investigate and take steps to institute fixes to these and other matters before you."

It was nice knowing him.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
If true, they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

No one SHOULD be above the law.

Reactions: 2lion70

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
We'll see......

Sounds like there is a need for a committee to have public hearings. I am sure that the Democrats with their devotion to the rule of law will be all over this.

junior1

May 29, 2001
We'll see......

Well, Adam Schiff has his uncontroversial proof of trump collusion....

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
We'll see......

Single biggest reason why I will vote for Trump. His terrible swift sword will cut broadly through the swamp.

He is trampling out the vintage
Where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning
Of His terrible swift sword;

His truth is marching on.

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
We'll see......

Alphabet agencies....corrupt to the core and FBI / DOJ are at the top of the list.

rll1957

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Single biggest reason why I will vote for Trump. His terrible swift sword will cut broadly through the swamp.

To anyone with a brain it has become obvious that we have either have trump as the worst person that has ever lived or trump is the biggest threat ever to the worst people who have ever lived. I think I’ll take option two

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009

The asshole had four years to drain the swamp. He played golf.

maypole

May 9, 2022

So trump is God. Thanks for living up to your TDS.

Reactions: franklinman

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
He cheats at golf. You do that, you'll cheat at everything.
the president's son blew crack cocaine off of a Russian hooker's ass while laundering money for "the big guy" and the DOJ isn't even looking into it after five years of investigating "Russia!" when they knew it wasn't true. Using a size 11 iron is the least of our concerns.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Hell Bill Barr acted like he was Trump’s personal attorney. Lock him up.
LOL and over 18 months later (while democrats own house and senate) you still haven't even charged him with a crime.

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
The FBI and DOJ are acting more like the Soviet KGB than a legitimate US federal LE agency.

Maybe more like the East German Stasi back in the day. Some jackboot/rat out your neighbor in that lineage.

"It has been described as one of the most effective and repressive intelligence and secret police agencies to have ever existed."