Grandpa Time

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
So when one becomes a grandpa , what caliber of gun is appropriate? A .22 lr for beginners or something to aspire to ? Does sex matter, we are people of science and boys have a penis while girls have a vagina . I know leftists with their manginas get confused , but in the real world we like reality .
So far the names I have picked out are Rambo if it’s a girl and John Browning last name for a boy.
My wife and daughter are reluctant but I have time to make my case.

Reactions: 1Hammers1 and Jerry

Jerry

May 29, 2001
So when one becomes a grandpa , what caliber of gun is appropriate? A .22 lr for beginners or something to aspire to ? Does sex matter, we are people of science and boys have a penis while girls have a vagina . I know leftists with their manginas get confused , but in the real world we like reality .
So far the names I have picked out are Rambo if it’s a girl and John Browning last name for a boy.

LOL! Congratulations!

As the grandfather of 26 with two more (twins) on the way, my advice is never get too involved in naming (or arming) decisions.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Congrats 🍾 pop
Boy 👦 names:
Colt
Beretta

Girl 👧 names:
Magnum “Maggie”
Rebel “Reba”

junior1

May 29, 2001
personally, I like 7.62 minigun, 4000 rounds/min. Can shoot it backwards and upside down and still hit the target.

Reactions: bourbon n blues