ADVERTISEMENT

Good story on Nate Bruce. Maybe he winds up back in blue and white some day.

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016

The downside of graduating high school early, enrolling in college, and having to face a grind few 17 year olds are ready for. I hope he eventually makes it back here.
Boy we could use him back

If he does go to Lackawanna I believe that the goal will be eventually be at Penn State. Does anyone know if he finished the semester academically when he was here. That may impact his options as well.

The downside of graduating high school early, enrolling in college, and having to face a grind few 17 year olds are ready for. I hope he eventually makes it back here.
Wow, really nice story. Sounds like a really good kid.
I hope he comes back and tears it up for us.
We need some help on the Oline.

If he does go to Lackawanna I believe that the goal will be eventually be at Penn State. Does anyone know if he finished the semester academically when he was here. That may impact his options as well.
The story indicates that he packed it in in April, so my guess is that he didn't finish. If he withdrew, would his courses then be incomplete/voided or would they be marked as failures?

I also hope he’s able to return but only when he truly feels comfortable in himself and with his goals! I wish him only the best in whatever he decides!

The story indicates that he packed it in in April, so my guess is that he didn't finish. If he withdrew, would his courses then be incomplete/voided or would they be marked as failures?
I would imagine at that time he got a especial late withdrawal exception. Therefore I think he would have the same credentials as he did going in to school in January.

The Community College thing might be Penn state saying "hey, maybe try this on a smaller level and see if you can adjust to it. Then when you are ready emotionally we will be here for you".

Great read. First, was shocked to see Parsons involvement in his case. Good for Micah to want to help a kid. And good for Penn State he is doing so even if the kid goes elsewhere.

I can hear JoPa saying ‘That’s why freshmen shouldn’t play’. They need time to adjust to college life. Ain’t easy.

Also cool to see him working with the elderly and home bound. Shows he has a good heart and it is a great experience for him to meet and learn from older people. Many have fascinating stories to tell and all will encourage him to follow his heart and excel.

Sounds like a great young man. Hope he does well where ever he goes......unless it is Mich or O$U.

Really nice story. Hopefully he goes to Lackawana, gets back on track and is able to play D1 football. Seems like a really good young man. Kudos to all who mentored and encouraged him and, continue to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT