ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck!

Pitcher24

Jun 13, 2007
I'm a little late, was a little hungover today.Fun game,you guys gave us more than enough chances to win and in the end the better team walked away with the W.Most of the PSU fans I interacted with were great,drank some shots with us and had a lot of fun.Im not going to come over here and bitch about McSorley and Franklin,I'm young enough to like the energy Franklin brings to a room,he doesn't come off as ignorant to me I don't understand the anger towards him by some Iowa fans. I think McSorley could have avoided the punt at the end but f*** it,I get it.If it were the other way around I think I woulda laughed. Overall great game,your defense is better than they get credit for.Dissapointed in some of our play calling,we played a lot more conservative than we had this season thus far.Stanley showed his youth,but has a bright future. I think Barkley is one of the best all around RBs I've seen in CFB and I'll be looking to draft him in every fantasy league I have next year.Enjoy having him for the rest of the year,guys like him don't come around very often....he's somethin special.Good luck the rest of the way,hopefully we can meet again in Indianapolis.

ADVERTISEMENT