ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck!

Azchief32

Dec 21, 2012
Headed out tomorrow at 0700 so I thought I wish you guys luck...meh, ok...how about no injuries to your guys. And safe travels from wherever. Also, may your strippers have all their teeth and your beer be as cold as my wife's stare when she finds out how much money I spent in STL. Stuff we can all get behind.

Three days of non stop wrestling...can't wait!

Headed out tomorrow at 0700 so I thought I wish you guys luck...meh, ok...how about no injuries to your guys. And safe travels from wherever. Also, may your strippers have all their teeth and your beer be as cold as my wife's stare when she finds out how much money I spent in STL. Stuff we can all get behind.

Thanks Chief.

Enjoy your trip and the tourney - I hope you have a great time. You're a good dude.

If you have time, make a post once in awhile here on what you're seeing person. I was able to go to NYC last March for the MSG NCAAs, and I'll be missing the experience this year.

Fill us in if you could.

Don't get too hungover.

Reactions: Azchief32
Whaaaat Chief, you don't have a slush fund for strippers and beer in St. Louis that your wife don't know about ;) Jk, I hope all you guys that are going, have a great time, wish I could go.

Wasn't this intended for Tognetti?

Cheif, Goldbanger says hi as safe travels. We arrived early due to 24 inches of snow. Touch base with us The "banger" will be in full garb Thursday.

Whaaaat Chief, you don't have a slush fund for strippers and beer in St. Louis that your wife don't know about ;) Jk, I hope all you guys that are going, have a great time, wish I could go.

My wife bought the Stripper Glitter Detector® (As Seen on TV) and now scopes my clothing after a trip with more enthusiasm than a CSI geek with a new Jizz stain finder ;)

Nah...the wife is cool and I would love to take her but she's working.

Cheif, Goldbanger says hi as safe travels. We arrived early due to 24 inches of snow. Touch base with us The "banger" will be in full garb Thursday.

Sweet...let me know where you guys are at and I'll come up say hello. We are trying to get a thing going on Friday night over on HR but if not, let me know where you guys are at and maybe me and some Hawk guys can join you. (maybe LAX, 1stplace)...quality posters.

Have a great time Chief. Just gave my 2 lower bowl tickets to my nephews. My lifelong best friend is fighting a losing battle with cancer and I'm hanging with him and watching on tv this year. Huge Hawkeye fan and one funny SOB. I hope this isn't the last time we get to argue and laugh about wrestling together. Safe travels gentlemen.

Have a great time Chief. Just gave my 2 lower bowl tickets to my nephews. My lifelong best friend is fighting a losing battle with cancer and I'm hanging with him and watching on tv this year. Huge Hawkeye fan and one funny SOB. I hope this isn't the last time we get to argue and laugh about wrestling together. Safe travels gentlemen.
My prayers are with both of you. JPW your loyalty is a blessing.

My prayers are with both of you. JPW your loyalty is a blessing.

Thank you so very much for the kind words. I took him to Iowa City a couple of weeks ago for treatment and didn't even realize I had my PSU wrestling hat on. He hit me with the "Good God buddy-you can't wear that disgusting thing over here" line. I often pick on the Hawkeyes, but that is one fantastic medical team over there. I will admit if Gilman wins it I will be happy just to see my buddy so happy. He is a HUGE Thomas Gilman fan. He is a Raiders fan too- see a trend?

Sorry to hear that JPW...at least he gets one more tourney for sure and it's good of you to hang with him

105a8ea6a6edfb37ee7dbc1cd1f62248.png
= champion.

Reactions: LHavenlion
Sweet...let me know where you guys are at and I'll come up say hello. We are trying to get a thing going on Friday night over on HR but if not, let me know where you guys are at and maybe me and some Hawk guys can join you. (maybe LAX, 1stplace)...quality posters.
I'm at the NCAA's--maybe our paths will cross. If not, say hello to firstplace for me--we met a couple of years ago in Birmingham.

Reactions: NittanyLion84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT