ADVERTISEMENT

Good Game Penn State

You jumped out to a lead and held on despite a furious Rutgers comeback attempt. Congrats on your upset win. Heading to a NY Giants game now because my weekend hasn’t had enough misery.

Thanks rutgersal. We were lucky.:)
Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year. See you next November.

As an aside, this might make a good sig pic for you.

armored-knight.jpg

Last edited:
It was terrible. I actually felt bad for Giovanni Rescigno when he dropped that easy TD pass. Hoping the Giants can pick you up today;)

Al - This truly was an upset. I can't believe we pulled it off. That furious comeback attempt was one for the ages. Thanks for showing your usual class.

No doubt Rutgers played tough... but furious comeback? .... We won by 13 points and scored 20. How was Rutgers scoring 7 a furious comeback?

I won't lie I was a bit concerned yesterday when Rutgers had first and goal at the 1... but when they didn't score, they game was over. Well.. not really, but... Yes. It was over.

PSU played their worst game in 3 years and would have been beaten by about any team except Rutgers.

The B10 did PSU a favor by scheduling this game during Trace’s injury caused slump.

But most here do enjoy the pre game banter you provide!!

Reactions: jerseylion109
You jumped out to a lead and held on despite a furious Rutgers comeback attempt. Congrats on your upset win. Heading to a NY Giants game now because my weekend hasn’t had enough misery.
You're a solid citizen, al.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
No doubt Rutgers played tough... but furious comeback? .... We won by 13 points and scored 20. How was Rutgers scoring 7 a furious comeback?

I won't lie I was a bit concerned yesterday when Rutgers had first and goal at the 1... but when they didn't score, they game was over. Well.. not really, but... Yes. It was over.

It was furious. Tepidly furious. Or, flaccidly furious. Okay? Don't be such a stick in the mud and wish Al well.

ADVERTISEMENT