ADVERTISEMENT

good game guys

ivan brunetti

Nov 27, 2003
Man, you made us sweat. Into the third quarter, it reminded me of games where we have been completely dominated but pulled off just enough big plays to win (like our first night game vs ND). But in reverse (shudder).

I hope Clifford is okay. He was your MVP today. He does a little bit of everything. Can throw deep, can scramble, throw the deep out, -and that FAKE! A lost art for most QBs.

You are the only team that has a chance vs Ohio State before the final game of the season. You have a history of playing the Bucks CRAZY tough at home. I think the Buckeyes fear you more than us.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Go Blue!

Man, you made us sweat. Into the third quarter, it reminded me of games where we have been completely dominated but pulled off just enough big plays to win (like our first night game vs ND). But in reverse (shudder).

I hope Clifford is okay. He was your MVP today. He does a little bit of everything. Can throw deep, can scramble, throw the deep out, -and that FAKE! A lost art for most QBs.

You are the only team that has a chance vs Ohio State before the final game of the season. You have a history of playing the Bucks CRAZY tough at home. I think the Buckeyes fear you more than us.

Go Blue!
michigan dominated...

Men vs. boys... that was a beat down. Could have been 56-0 but the defense had a pulse in the first half. It will come down to the battle in Columbus again. Good luck.

Reactions: ivan brunetti

Go Blue!
Fat Northwestern cartoonist. Ivan is such a fat pig.

Reactions: Parkerdam555
Hey Dum Dum, Northwestern is 1-5 and lost to Southern Illinois and Miami of Ohio. Do you follow college football at all??
Right but they aren't supposed to be good at football. When Northwestern has a good year they celebrate--other than that they realize they're NW.

People don't go to Northwestern because of their football program.

But I would take Patty Fitz over Franklin in a second

You went to Northwestern, Ivan! Now go head back to the buffet.

I told you years ago that ivan is just my avatar. Like, if someone on Rivals was posting as "nick saban". My friend publishes Drawn & Quarterly comics and I became friends with Mr. Brunetti years ago.

I hope learning of this concept doesn't blow your mind.

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif

Right but they aren't supposed to be good at football. When Northwestern has a good year they celebrate--other than that they realize they're NW.

People don't go to Northwestern because of their football program.

But I would take Patty Fitz over Franklin in a second

So Northwestern football is a negative then? Make up your mind Lando. That's why you are a dum dum.

I told you years ago that ivan is just my avatar. Like, if someone on Rivals was posting as "nick saban". My friend publishes Drawn & Quarterly comics and I became friends with Mr. Brunetti years ago.

I hope learning of this concept doesn't blow your mind.

blow-mind-mind-blown.gif
He's a little slow--it's okay

Reactions: ivan brunetti
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT