Get a life!

maypole

May 9, 2022
So far today, bourbon n blues has posted from 8am to 10 pm and for all I know still going. His total posts and likes are 205. That is the equivalent of roughly 14 an hour or 1 every 4 minutes to post on a message board that 2 or 3 dozen people read. Took an hour off for dinner. Must have ate lunch on the run. This is not unusual for him.
What is wrong with this picture? For God‘s sake, get a life.

Last edited:

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
So far today, bourbon n blues has posted from 8am to 10 pm and for all I know still going. His total posts and likes are 205. That is the equivalent of roughly 14 an hour or 1 every 4 minutes to post on a message board that 2 or 3 dozen people read. This is not unusual for him.
His posts are solid and yours are evidence of a talentless troll. Go practice on the Pitt board.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
So far today, bourbon n blues has posted from 8am to 10 pm and for all I know still going. His total posts and likes are 205. That is the equivalent of roughly 14 an hour or 1 every 4 minutes to post on a message board that 2 or 3 dozen people read. Took an hour off for dinner. Must have ate lunch on the run. This is not unusual for him.

Maybe he should create another handle? How has your experience been, maypole?

Reactions: bison13

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
And you care why? Try the ignore button and quit telling us who and what we should read mother maypole.

Reactions: bison13

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Did you really take the time to count? LMFAO.. For God's sake, get a life.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
giphy.gif

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Why are you counting posts if you have a life?

• Haha
Reactions: Fac and psuted

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Wow! How much time did you devote to stalking bnb? He must have really gotten under your skin.

Seriously, I think you need to take your own advice and “Get A Life”.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Nailed it! There are many of people like that in this echo chamber.

The amount of time spent on social media is one of the biggest predictors of online radicalization. There are dozens of studies on the subject.

Well, if you had something constructive to actually talk about, you’d be posting too. But I can’t say I blame you for not being active with the Democrat clown show and disaster on clear display every freaking day. Since I know you’re a Democrat supporter, I’d be in hiding too. For the rest of us it’s sad how they’re destroying the country but it’s also entertaining to watch the pure stupidity and incompetence on display.

Reactions: joeaubie21

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Hiding? I actually work and have to be productive. I do t know what you clowns do but you damn sure aren’t as productive as you could be.

I work too, and it’s easy to chew gum and walk at the same time. I’m very productive too.

Reactions: psu skp

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Hey bourbon just calls you out and you can’t deal with it because the facts and truth aren’t on your side. I don’t want to speak for him, but I’m sure he enjoys shooting fish in a barrel.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
And, you're watching his every move. Lol. And, you are watching his every move. Lol.

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Hiding? I actually work and have to be productive. I don’t know what you clowns do but you damn sure aren’t as productive as you could be.
Clowns? You typed Clowns. I thought you cried before when we called you a name. But here you are.
You go Ned with your double standards and be productive.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Nailed it! There are many of people like that in this echo chamber.

The amount of time spent on social media is one of the biggest predictors of online radicalization. There are dozens of studies on the subject.

I too worry about NJ's twitter feed....... Confirmation bias fed directly to you 24/7 cannot be healthy for anyone.