ADVERTISEMENT

georgia, wvu, and washington all lost today.

The NY6 is going to be tough this year with 2 losses already, you also have Iowa who is 5-1 and teams from other conferences. Oklahoma, WVU, LSU, Colorado, Georgia, Texas, Florida, Michigan, Oregon are all sitting better ten us.

But its moot to even discuss. This team has beaten nobody and all this talk will end in a few weeks by you. Michigan is going to beat them in Ann Arbour. Team can't tackle and has no huge play makers for Trace.
Every team you mention will lose more games.

I don't think this team is motivated to New Years 6, maybe a trip to Foster Farms will motivate them next year.

We are not winning out! Omg why is anyone wasting time on such insane scenarios. This is a 5 loss team minimum. I think it’s clear the used car salesmen narrative is spot on, this guy is in way over his head.

Nobody said we are winning out. Simply said if we did where we would go. Further, if you think this team loses a minimum of 3 more games, I'd say theres a better chance we win out.

The offense played awful today, and the defense left quite a bit on the field. That said, I don't know how anybody could watch that game, and some of the officiating calls that were made, and then be optimistic for the rest of the season. That stuff would deflate me if I were a player. I'd feel the games were fixed. That bizarre call on Windsor doesn't get made unless there is an agenda.

PSU cannot be allowed to stay in the Top 10 this year, not when Michigan is viable. Does anybody really think the B1G is going to allow PSU to beat Michigan this year in Ann Arbor, when such a result would kill the value of the OSU-Michigan game?

I guess we should be happy just to be playing football, right?

We will finish with at least 3 losses and no better than 4th in our conference division. We'll go to an insignificant bowl, a sad ending to Trace McSorley's career. NY6 is a laughable thought. Franklin will be doing a lot of soul-searching as he watches this play out.

We beat some pretty weak teams and everyone got excited ….. that's why stats don't mean much to me.

Was really shocked wen MSU punted late in the game but turned out that was the right thing to do. We better snap out of this or there's a chance we'll also lose to Indiana next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT