ADVERTISEMENT

Genesis announces US Tour dates. Philly Dec 2!!

No tour dates west of the Mississippi River? I suspect that there will be additional dates to come. Sure hope so.

Reactions: STPGopherfan
Got my tickets today to see Genesis in Columbus on December 8th. Used the Ticketmaster verified presale. Really looking forward to it.

If they come anywhere near Phoenix, I'm going. I'd travel to Vegas or LA if necessary. I've seen Phil solo and he put on a very entertaining concert. That combined with the fact that I like many of Genesis' songs makes it a must see.

Went on the pre-sale and saw that two on the fiirst level near the stage were $700. Bring back Hackett and Gabriel and I'll splurge.

Reactions: whart
Went on the pre-sale and saw that two on the fiirst level near the stage were $700. Bring back Hackett and Gabriel and I'll splurge.

Initially thought the same Relayer but given my age and the other garbage touring, this was a definite exception.

Genesis band members are 70 yrs old. Come on man! Stop it.

What’s your point? Besides, the Drummer is only 20 and had a pretty darn good Teacher. You think the other guys can’t play? You’re also forgetting Genesis live has always been a combination of music and visusl excellence. I have no doubt that will continue on this stop.

Name 3 better acts that could top them even at their age.

Reactions: SATlionman
ADVERTISEMENT