Gas Prices

psulongago

Aug 29, 2001
Libs are excited about the Biden terror regime lowering gas prices by $1.00, they forget that under this scandalous dictator prices have risen from the era of hope and growth under Trump by $1.50. What the Libs don’t tell you is that gas prices have dropped by $1.00 because Biden has “raided”, a word with which the Biden criminal enterprise is familiar, the strategic oil reserve with no plans to replenish. In the near future you better be able to afford an electric car and the short trips you will be able to take, as well as the increased costs of supplies and parts from China. By the way, I graduated almost 60 years ago and had student loans, the amounts weren’t that great because universities were not gouging in those days, the fact is, though, I paid my loans and payments were a personal hardship, salaries were not that significant in those days. This dictator can’t make laws, yet he does, the Democratic party and the media stand behind him. Can’t wait for the mid-terms and hope both houses can be fixed,

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Libs are excited about the Biden terror regime lowering gas prices by $1.00, they forget that under this scandalous dictator prices have risen from the era of hope and growth under Trump by $1.50. What the Libs don’t tell you is that gas prices have dropped by $1.00 because Biden has “raided”, a word with which the Biden criminal enterprise is familiar, the strategic oil reserve with no plans to replenish. In the near future you better be able to afford an electric car and the short trips you will be able to take, as well as the increased costs of supplies and parts from China. By the way, I graduated almost 60 years ago and had student loans, the amounts weren’t that great because universities were not gouging in those days, the fact is, though, I paid my loans and payments were a personal hardship, salaries were not that significant in those days. This dictator can’t make laws, yet he does, the Democratic party and the media stand behind him. Can’t wait for the mid-terms and hope both houses can be fixed,

Democrats like NJ are very stupid

Reactions: gjbankos