ADVERTISEMENT

GANIM strikes again (siap)

Clohessy...

The article reads Closhessy said "the latest allegations call into question the university's handling of sex crime reports." A good question to ask would be what does he believe the university did wrong? The allegation is of a crime that by every report I read occurred off-campus, and the university has suspended the fraternity. He also says he hopes Penn State stops patting themselves on the back and make the campus safer, and again, the allegation is of an off-campus incident.

Re: Clohessy...

It is a damn shame the Erickson pablum banner was not hanging over Old Main when this picture was taken...

Seems like a stretch to be relevant...

Comparing the abuses of Sandusky to the nonsense of a freaking frat..... Silliness trying to get recognized.

Re: Clohessy...

Originally posted by Victor E. Bell:
The article reads Closhessy said "the latest allegations call into question the university's handling of sex crime reports." A good question to ask would be what does he believe the university did wrong? The allegation is of a crime that by every report I read occurred off-campus, and the university has suspended the fraternity. He also says he hopes Penn State stops patting themselves on the back and make the campus safer, and again, the allegation is of an off-campus incident.
I posted clohessy's comments in the frat-TV thread. He's an idiot.

Ganim's coverage of the snow in Boston was fantastic. She tried to do an interview but the snow wasn't talking.

Don't give that CNN trash any clicks. It's devoid of facts and plays loose with interviewing attention-seeking hacks who know nothing about the story.

It worked....it was posted here and people are clicking on it*

nm

Why is the dumbbell reporter even calling this Clohessy for a quote? And why is this Clohessy stupid enough to think he should be commenting on a situation he probably knows nothing about?

Probably Ganim who got the quote., come to think about it.

This post was edited on 3/18 8:25 AM by Lefty Hill

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT