ADVERTISEMENT

Ganim on CNN

PSUPride1

Apr 24, 2003
Talking about this Florida school shooting. I almost spit up my coffee because I forgot about that zero.
God she's awful. Poor grammar and not well spoken at all. I usually never watch cnn so my bad.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Talking about this Florida school shooting. I almost spit up my coffee because I forgot about that zero.
God she's awful. Poor grammar and not well spoken at all. I usually never watch cnn so my bad.

In her defense, it was probably pretty confusing for her when there wasn't any snow falling from the sky. Was she wearing her parka and snowcap?

Sara talked about her "career" during a public interview with her and her editor, shortly after she won the Pulitzer. She joked about her first assignment was covering an Amish family who's house burned down and several kids were killed in the fire.

She was the perfect self-absorbed sociopath to get used by the OAG.

Come on siblings, you should be ashamed of yourselves. I’m sure Sara monitors this board frequently to obtain the essence of the daily topics, in general, and the denigration of her. You do understand that Sara has feelings and susceptibilities similar to other normal persons and this constant criticism of her could lead to irreparable depression and paranoid delusions. :rolleyes:

In the words Sergeant Esterhaus

"Twas the night before THON..."

BhNMKvoCUAAosO0.png

#ThrowbackThursday

"One time at DA Camp..."
I think SPM may be the one who exposes what actually went on. She's obviously not popular in the political world and seems to have axes to grind and revenge on her mind. Maybe I'm wrong.

Good question. It's not her talent.

Likely for self-aggrandizing PR purposes.

That FNN, Fake News Network group wants to list the award, while they largely bury from the public eye, their incompetent hireling.

Reminds of an Ivy League school hiring a substandard and largely incompetent instructor, so they could display her vapor claims of a non-existent past, that even the very real NA group itself denies.

Last edited:

Take it easy hero. Once in a while you have to step outside of your Fox News bubble and take in the real world.

And why are you drinking coffee at 5:30 at night? Shift work?

Take it easy hero. Once in a while you have to step outside of your Fox News bubble and take in the real world.

And why are you drinking coffee at 5:30 at night? Shift work?
You do the same hero. Every now and then channel surf away from your safe place at CNN. Then you'll have more time to read your National Enquirer.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT