ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio

When was the last time we had a quarterback that could make all of the throws with such ease?

Even that missed slant, though a little high, was catchable. I think the ball got there faster than our freshman receiver expected.

Great game , amazing youth. Do not like running Allar. He is too special to run on these plays.

I totally agree. If he can run use him to roll out.

Never liked the formation we tend to use as a staple, even though most teams run it these days. To me it's designed for a QB whose strength is running.

RPO is fine, but it's a just a formation and play like any other. Why you would set up that way almost exclusively I just don't understand when you've got a terrific passer and runner back there.

Our running plays start too slow, with no momentum. It's obvious what our backs can do with a little bit of space.

Awful spot gave bama a first down and let them move well into fg territory.

The SEC Officials completely screwed Texas earlier when Young clearly Intentionally Grounded the ball while being tackled in his own endzone - you have to have seen it to believe how corrupt the play was called, just unreal.

Has Wallace come to give us the real stats for today minus every positive yardage play? Not sure what to think of today yet,

Reactions: ram2020
The SEC Officials completely screwed Texas earlier when Young clearly Intentionally Grounded the ball while being tackled in his own endzone - you have to have seen it to believe how corrupt the play was called, just unreal.
I live in Austin. UT can’t get screwed enough by the refs

Has Wallace come to give us the real stats for today minus every positive yardage play? Not sure what to think of today yet,

Taking away our TD drives, we fall to the Bobcats 10-5. Pitiful effort from the O if you take the scoring away. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Reactions: fastlax16
So much young talent on this team. Allar and Singleton obviously, but there are a bunch of other guys as well.

Big game next week in SEC country.

Reactions: NittanyChris
I've been negative about Sutherland's speed as a DB but he has stepped in solid in the Nicklebacker spot his year.

#10 scoots along the sideline for the TD...

Against Aubourbon
Against Michigan
has Reese Fowler losing it and Herdstreen equally stunned at the white out

alien-guy-yes-ir-is.gif

I hold the same opinion regarding the sec but I have more of a dislike for Pitt and in particular their coach.

Did you see NarDouchie whining about the Tenn TD catch? The ASWP d-back clearly pushed him out (as indicated by the SJ dropping his hat at the spot) and the receiver clearly re-established himself inbounds (took 3 steps inbounds before catching the TD pass).

When was the last time we had a quarterback that could make all of the throws with such ease?

Even that missed slant, though a little high, was catchable. I think the ball got there faster than our freshman receiver expected.
I wonder if the WR was surprised the ball was on him so quickly. He’s used to a SC slant. Seemed like he didn’t have his hands up

Did you see NarDouchie whining about the Tenn TD catch? The ASWP d-back clearly pushed him out (as indicated by the SJ dropping his hat at the spot) and the receiver clearly re-established himself inbounds (took 3 steps inbounds before catching the TD pass).
Yep, his complaint made me smile.

Lando Blowhardius Comando (my favorite thing about this idiot is that he doesn't even know how to spell "commando", but uses it as part of his board monicker???).

It was done on purpose but understanding that is beyond you just like understanding football is

ADVERTISEMENT