ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Ohio

Penn State will turnover on downs, Clifford couldn't find a wide open Keyvone Lee down the sidelines and got clobbered in the process.

I thought it was a clean hit--the rules are tough on defenders

You're absolutely wrong as per usual. That was not a "blind-side block" according to the NCAA Rulebook - it's only a penalty in the b1g's make it up as you go along screw PSU rulebook. A defender running with the play and directly at the runner and the blocker right next to the runner IS NOT a "blind-side block", you're full of crap as per usual.

You're absolutely wrong as per usual. That was not a "blind-side block" according to the NCAA Rulebook - it's only a penalty in the b1g's make it up as you go along screw PSU rulebook. A defender running with the play and directly at the runner and the blocker right next to the runner IS NOT a "blind-side block", you're full of crap as per usual.
lol

Just your belief to make you feel better about our lack of success
Ohio State is playing like garbage today and the refs definitely aren't helping them
No, I’ve seen the evidence since we joined the Big. Are you a young fan by any chance?

Lot of young guys playing on both offense and defense. Good to see and getting experience. Don’t feel like we are going full throttle against OU so far

Looked like they were looking at Nourzad's knee or lower leg. He walked off the field and goes into the injury tent for Penn State.

Cliff has to be more aware - when a team sends 6 rushers, you can't just go back and camp in the pocket. You're only going to get a couple seconds to throw when a team sends 6 - you have to do a 2-count and if you don't see anything, you have to either get out of the pocket or throw it away over somebody's head toward sideline.

Reactions: RickinDayton
I hope you weren't a coach and told your players--the refs are why we lost smh
Take accountability
I was a coach for a lot of years and never told my players that, but you do see umpires and refs that are biased for and against certain teams. And sometimes, when it’s bad enough, you can’t just over come it.

I was a coach for a lot of years and never told my players that, but you do see umpires and refs that are biased for and against certain teams. And sometimes, when it’s bad enough, you can’t just over come it.
And how often were they biased for YOUR team?

Ohio putting together a nice drive here with some creative play calling. They're into the redzone. 1st and 10 at Penn State's 18-yard line.

Secondary has been mildly disappointing this year...not enough from Ellis and major space for the WRs. Hopefully J'Ayir can make a play or two soon.

Touchdown Ohio.

The Bobcats drive down the field and Sieh Bangura gets into the endzone on a 1-yard TD run. Lots of bad tackling, missed assignments on that drive for Penn State.

Middle of the field was wide open that entire drive. Better figure things out here at the half. Actually better add to the lead before the half.

ADVERTISEMENT