ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Minnesota

Yep. Can imagine Jimbos seat won't be molten lava hot if they lose. Boosters invested waaaaaay too much money in that team.
Down 9 with 3 minutes left--going to need a miracle
As frustrated as some of us are with Franklin it's nowhere near that level
Like you said "waaaaay too much money" for them to be that bad
That also goes to coaches have to beat the teams they're supposed to beat.

We need. MAJOR upgrades on the DL moving forward....interior guys that can wreak havoc...and need pass rushers that can get home...we don't move the LOS much and just catch the ball carriers

We need. MAJOR upgrades on the DL moving forward....interior guys that can wreak havoc...and need pass rushers that can get home...we don't move the LOS much and just catch the ball carriers

Yeah, they definitely need to hit the portal for some beef.

Penn State is doing exactly what any rational person would have expected today against Minnesota without Morgan. Those that thought Allar had to play today to win aren't being rational but those that don't see there's still real issues because of the Michigan game also aren't being rational.
This is a very, very bad team but we're doing to them exactly what we should be doing.
You are so predictable and definitely not a PSU fan. Come clean tool

#56 Vanover has been productive so far this season when he's been on the field at DE. At 6'4" 264 according to the PSU roster he may be a DE that can actually have a chance against the good running teams PSU plays. He is listed as a soph and was in the 2020 class so he could play 2 more years.

I'd like to see Vanover and a bulked up DDS at DE next season, with Chop as the designated pass rusher. But lots of football left this season for the DE's to improve against the run.

Last edited:
Tank in at RB.

So where is Lee???

Wonder if Franklin will give the company line "Keyvone was unavailable tonight...." in the post game......

Tank in at RB.

So where is Lee???

Wonder if Franklin will give the company line "Keyvone was unavailable tonight...." in the post game......
I was wondering that too... I mean James usually mentions if somebody is injured for the season or has left the team right? He did that with Ford so I'm wondering what the heck has happened with Lee

Tank in at RB.

So where is Lee???

Perhaps he's a bit under the weather and wasn't going to be used unless needed. I know there is a huge amount of kids in my daughter's school that got a sinus/cold illness. My wife and I managed to get it too.

Who knows.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Penn State is doing exactly what any rational person would have expected today against Minnesota without Morgan. Those that thought Allar had to play today to win aren't being rational but those that don't see there's still real issues because of the Michigan game also aren't being rational.
This is a very, very bad team but we're doing to them exactly what we should be doing.
No, that's just nuts.

They beat a decent team. Badly.

Yes, it is now OSU and Michigan.

Followed by PSU.

Followed by everyone else.

But let's not pretend it is different than it appears to be.

Bad night for many PSU “fans”…I feel bad for them.

No kidding. They've been forced to resort to their old standby.... "Minnesota is awful.... blah, blah, blah". If nothing else, the poser-troll "fans" are predictably lame.

No, that's just nuts.

They beat a decent team. Badly.

Yes, it is now OSU and Michigan.

Followed by PSU.

Followed by everyone else.

But let's not pretend it is different than it appears to be.
It's not--I said all week 31-13 and it would be worse if Morgan doesn't play. Did you watch Minnesota last week when Morgan went out?
Minnesota is not a decent team--they started off strong then faded because they don't have depth
And I agree. Ohio State/Michigan then Penn State then really no one else is even decent. Illinois maybe but we don't play them. Where did I say anything different than that?

It's not--I said all week 31-13 and it would be worse if Morgan doesn't play. Did you watch Minnesota last week when Morgan went out?
Minnesota is not a decent team--they started off strong then faded because they don't have depth
And I agree. Ohio State/Michigan then Penn State then really no one else is even decent. Illinois maybe but we don't play them. Where did I say anything different than that?
Michigan man that you are you will be rooting for Ohio State this week...I just love how they SAY they hate each other yet always pull for each other vs psu...

Michigan man that you are you will be rooting for Ohio State this week...I just love how they SAY they hate each other yet always pull for each other vs psu...
If I was a Michigan fan I'd be rooting for Penn State hoping for a 3 way tie because I have zero faith that Michigan beats Ohio State. Ohio State's offense is scary good. Yes, Iowa's offense is garbage and Ohio State struggled in the red zone yesterday but it's going to be tough for our defense next week. We're going to have to score a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT