ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State vs. Minnesota

No they can't figure out how to insert the clock. Notice it is from the scoreboard not what they normally have. Check ESPN game for how it should look. They have some graphics issue. You would think they could fix it after 30 minutes.
Finally fixed it. Wow, maybe need a new IT graphics person.

Now I could kick myself for not going to this game. I went to last year's white out and at 78 years old I probably wouldn't have another 30 or 40 left

I'm pretty sure we're going to see Drew Allar on Penn State's next drive.

Sean Clifford finds a wide-open Mitchell Tinsley for his fourth touchdown of the day.

Penn State 38
Minnesota 10

27 seconds remaining in the third quarter.

Blowout. Haters where are you? Oh yeah not watching since the season ended last week.
Penn State is doing exactly what any rational person would have expected today against Minnesota without Morgan. Those that thought Allar had to play today to win aren't being rational but those that don't see there's still real issues because of the Michigan game also aren't being rational.
This is a very, very bad team but we're doing to them exactly what we should be doing.

Did people think this would be close because we'd sleepwalk through it?
I honestly don't get it--this was the most obvious bet of the day IMO. Especially since Morgan wasn't likely to play. We saw how bad Minnesota was without their top back against Purdue. Now they had to play a freshman QB that was beyond lost last week. I just thought Minnesota's D would hang a little tougher

And he has been outcoached by Fleck.
Can we be fair to Fleck? Minnesota isn't going to have depth like Penn State, Michigan or Ohio State. When they're without their best WR and 6th year QB while forced to play a true freshman QB at Penn State during a White Out they had no chance.

Penn State is doing exactly what any rational person would have expected today against Minnesota without Morgan. Those that thought Allar had to play today to win aren't being rational but those that don't see there's still real issues because of the Michigan game also aren't being rational.
This is a very, very bad team but we're doing to them exactly what we should be doing.

LOL! Yes, another "very bad" team we're beating. No, make that "very very bad."

This will make 6 wins against strictly bad teams.

You're a piece of work, man.

Reactions: NittanyChris
LOL! Yes, another "very bad" team we're beating. No, make that "very very bad."

This will make 6 wins against strictly bad teams.

You're a piece of work, man.
Are you pretending this is a good team?
Franklin is beating the teams he should--he gets full credit for that
We don't have to pretend teams we beat are better than they are.
I'm still dumbfounded anyone thought this would be close--please read the start of the thread (around page 4)--I made it very clear I wasn't worried at all. We're a much better team and doing exactly what one should expect.

A crazy stat tonite is that Clifford hasn't had a designed run, which probably is a first for a game he has started.

A crazy stat tonite is that Clifford hasn't had a designed run, which probably is a first for a game he has started.
Has he even run one that wasn’t designed? He had a few opportunities, but I don’t think he ran once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT