ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State Football vs. Maryland

WRs need someone to step up next year to be a real threat. Washington is a good possession receiver but just doesn't have the size or speed to be a game breaker.
And Washington can make tough catches, but not contested catches or the so called deep 50-50 balls.

Would be geat to see KLS emerge, but he goes through near complete games where he is a no show.....

PSU needs to get lucky with one of the incoming high-3/low-4 star WR's and have one emerge as a game breaker early. And then in 2024 class the staff has to find a way to bring in a big time splash WR.......

I still believe Vanover has the potential to be a big impactful DE at PSU. In his limited playing time this season he shows up making plays that matter.

Great to see Chop back in the game and not limping...

Massively held and still got the sack. How there was no flag is bewildering.
It's 30-0 and he got the sack--who cares? If he didn't get he sack then maybe complain but still 30-0. Stop worrying about the officials and enjoy us taking care of business. There's no conspiracy to save Maryland.

PSU followed up the beating of IU with a thorough beating of MD.
Aside from Michigan and Purdue this team gets a ton of credit for handling their games how they should have. Even the Northwestern game was fine given the circumstances. Wrap this one up and 2 more layups to get to 10 wins. Hard to complain this year.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
Yea, they're not trying to help MD be less embarassing..... right, another complete joke of a penalty call. And then more non-called holding on Maryland on the 3rd Down play - blatant holding.

Gee, they aren't going to call us for a PF for making MD's QB fumble?? Shocking. the b1g Clowns are off their game.

look man, nobody gives a crap about your stupid laptop cord story
Yeah that was a big deal apparently for Timmy Brando. Of course what he doesn't say as he rambles on about how "good" people are is that it probably made a big difference to these people to be motivated to help his assistant because it is Fox and he probably was telling them he would try to mention this story on TV. If some Joe Schmuck showed up with the same dilemma I'm thinking it plays out differently as in they have to drive to Altoona for a new cord.

PSU defense is suffocating these average offenses.
Fun to watch. Heart rate only spiked once during the game with an Ill advised Clifford throw.

Last edited:
Reactions: NedFromYork
I had the sound off so I enjoyed this thorough defensive asskicking greatly, and the running game was a joy to watch 1H.

Reactions: PSU Soupy
Allar seemed a little tuned out on sideline until Franklin said something to him. BS that he’s not playing more. Hope he doesn’t bolt

Franklin said something to Allar late in the first half. I thought he was telling him to get ready but I guess not. Maybe he was telling him to lose the blanket he had wrapped around him.

It was fisher.
Must have been. Fisher shows up in the box score I looked at with a tackle. He already redshirted, correct? Likely has 3 more years of eligibility (can in the 2020 class) and must be recovered so may as well get in the fray.

ADVERTISEMENT