ADVERTISEMENT

Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Penn State Football opens season vs. Purdue

Congrats Penn State fans, you've made it to another season of Penn State football! The Nittany Lions kick off their 2022 season this evening against the Purdue Boilermakers at 8:00 p.m. EST on Fox. Be sure to follow along throughout the day as we continue our pregame coverage. We're also in this thread this evening to discuss the game live.

What is everyone's predictions for this evening's matchup?

STORIES:

Just a quick note, I think you guys did a really good job of setting up the first game of the season. I know data is limited as CJF, and all coaches, cloak their teams and intent. However, it was nice reading up on what is known and what to expect from Purdue. While the first game being on a Thursday is a bit odd and feels like it just appeared on the schedule out of nowhere, your content has gotten me excited about watching PSU football tonight!

nittany%20lion.gif

Sounds like a crazy crowd for the Black Out. Of course, networks tend to place mics at the loudest spot and then crank up the pickup, then amplify the noise even more.

So for the ones there, how does it compare?

Reactions: NedFromYork
Gus Johnson looks uncannily like the character Gus Fring from Breaking Bad. Just saying.

Ross-Ade is rocking tonight, baby.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Why is FS1 in western PA covering central michigan and oklahoma state and not PSU game????

Penn State's first series is a three-and-out. They will punt after picking up six. Caden Wallace was called for a holding on the third down play as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT