ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day ticket debacle

so work around. found the tickets in gopsusports.com and then transferred them from wife account to my email and they showed up and everything is fine now. so maybe a work around for some whose original account not working.

I get that this worked smoothly for some of you - great - but it's not just a cranky old troglodyte problem. I was just up at the BJC this a.m. to convert to paper tickets (primarily b/c easier for last minute handoffs) and there are HUNDREDS of (presumably) tech savvy students in line because they are experiencing glitches.

And the ticket office - knowing this would be the busiest ticket day ever - didn't open until 11:00 (although website says 9:00).

It will be a nightmare at the gates tomorrow. Fine by me - I'll just extend my tailgating.
Your definition of nightmare is much different than mine. Inconvenient for many, because others cause problems, yes. But not a nightmare.

Yep. This will probably be the least attended game in memory. And next weeks game against Auburn will be a freakin joke.

Makes you not even want to go. Never thought I would say that. I do NOT want to take ANY electronic device into that mob of people.

With all the freakin money I’ve given to this ONCE great University, and the way they have treated us since Joe left, it almost makes me want to root for Ball State.
You really nailed this prediction. Attendance has really fallen of the cliff due to this technology.

Plenty of hard tickets all over outside the stadium on game day.. every scalper has plenty to be had.. I am thinking the mobile ticket debate was way overblown this summer

You really nailed this prediction. Attendance has really fallen of the cliff due to this technology.
While the numbers are good I believe it's been said that PSU counts tickets sold, not butts in seats on game day.

While the numbers are good I believe it's been said that PSU counts tickets sold, not butts in seats on game day.

That's how everybody reports attendance. Sometimes you can find a more accurate number listed in the police report for safety compliance. The CDT used to publish them in their print edition. Don't know if they still do or not.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT