ADVERTISEMENT

Game by Game Win Probability for PSU

CaliLION79

Sep 27, 2020

Long read, but the graphics have the necessary info for the tl;dr folks. Interesting to see how the algorithm loves certain teams and discounts others...some of which are ranked.

Reactions: NedFromYork

Long read, but the graphics have the necessary info for the tl;dr folks. Interesting to see how the algorithm loves certain teams and discounts others...some of which are ranked.
Each game is 50-50. You either win or you don't.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
There is a lot of young talent on this team that the Algorithms do not take in effect. If the OL finally starts to click and we get a descent run game, we will surprise all the experts. There is a lot of depth on both OL and DL's.

I'm hoping Chop Robinson fills a LB spot; we certainly need one this year.

Reactions: NedFromYork
We look like a 7 and 5 team that could over achieve and get to 9 and 3 if the star align or fall to 5 and 7 if they don't. The line is two years away from being a strength. We lack a legit #1 receiver for the 6th straight year while running an offense that requires a line that is capable of exceeding expectations and requires a legit #1 receiver capable of challenging the middle and deep third of the field on every play, not just broken ones. We have a system coordinator that runs a hyper-aggressive 3-4 but has 4-3 talent to work with and an entirely new middle of the defense. Not good.

Two years from now will not make a bit of difference with the OL. With the talent we have now, nothing is going to change in two years, nothing.

JF praised the play of Meiga two years ago, Being 6-4, 200, running a 4.43, if he can't step up this year and be a deep threat to compliment the three starters, then we have a problem. Notwithstanding the RB talent we have, although unproven to date.

We look like a 7 and 5 team that could over achieve and get to 9 and 3 if the star align or fall to 5 and 7 if they don't. The line is two years away from being a strength. We lack a legit #1 receiver for the 6th straight year while running an offense that requires a line that is capable of exceeding expectations and requires a legit #1 receiver capable of challenging the middle and deep third of the field on every play, not just broken ones. We have a system coordinator that runs a hyper-aggressive 3-4 but has 4-3 talent to work with and an entirely new middle of the defense. Not good.
Your negative assessment shocks me. I'll bet Dotson is heart broken that he didn't measure up to your standards.
Please explain "an offense" that requires a line that is capable of exceeding expectations......LOLLOLLOLLOL
Behind all the double talk, you really are a dumb shit.

does it account for the recent PU injuries and academic issues?

OK, here is mine (opponent, win likelihood percentage)
  • Purdue, 59%
  • Ohio, 97%
  • Auburn, 52%
  • Central Michigan, 73%
  • Northwestern, 68%
  • Michigan, 32%
  • Minnesota, 64%
  • tOSU, 14%
  • Indiana, 69%
  • MD, 76%
  • Rutgers, 82%
  • Sparty, 49%

OK, here is mine (opponent, win likelihood percentage)
  • Purdue, 59%
  • Ohio, 97%
  • Auburn, 52%
  • Central Michigan, 73%
  • Northwestern, 68%
  • Michigan, 32%
  • Minnesota, 64%
  • tOSU, 14%
  • Indiana, 69%
  • MD, 76%
  • Rutgers, 82%
  • Sparty, 49%
NNNNNCAC bitching and complaining (regardless of record) likelihood percentage....100%

NNNNNCAC bitching and complaining (regardless of record) likelihood percentage....100%
76334565-ciento-diez-por-ciento-110-ilustraci%C3%B3n-3d-sobre-fondo-blanco-.jpg

Reactions: marshall23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT