ADVERTISEMENT

Gable storyline

Thank you for the kind words. I guess I haven't gotten over that ragdolling early on my time here. Obviously someone doesn't like me and I'm sure if we were ever alone in the same room one of us wouldn't walk out. That is just the way life is. It's all good, I hear.

We are both trying to follow the Lord but the Lord is on one shoulder and the devil is on the other..

Keep faith that what we see happening in this world is 180 degrees from reality and that's all I have to say about that.
Easy there cowboy. Note to self- don't take down if you ever wrestle jts

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
Lol, I just re read my post. I honestly didn’t mean to direct it to you like it seemed..
I was generalizing but can certainly see how ur looked like a direct shot. I’m sorry it seemed that way.

Since Roar stole my seed topic, I’ll start up another fresh thread. When is GS supposedly debuting in WWE? At first I was hoping he would be a heel,but how on earth do you make an Olympic/ World Champ the bad guy? If I were McMahon, I’d be playing the USA/Russia card like they did back with Hogan and Slaughter vs Iron Sheik and other thugs. Gable would be the perfect guy for this. Anybody here watch it regularly? I havent watched an episode in years, but would like to at least see how they use GS.
Wwe is soooo bad now. It’s going to be so cringeworthy seeing Gable doing some of the things the wwe is going to have him doing.
The only hope he has is that Heyman and Brock will teach him enough to where he says no to the stupid shit.

since wrestlemania is two days maybe he does some kind of run in there? But to start out I’m assuming he’ll go to NEXT like every other “prospect”. Maybe he’ll tag with his brother lol for awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT