ADVERTISEMENT

FYI PSU vs Ohio State 2018 on BTN tonight at 9

Thanks. Are there any digital copies of this full match floating around out there? Can't find anything on the Internet. Would love to save a copy since I was at this match with my dad and it was one of the most memorable experiences we had together. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to get to BTN right now.

Thanks. Are there any digital copies of this full match floating around out there? Can't find anything on the Internet. Would love to save a copy since I was at this match with my dad and it was one of the most memorable experiences we had together. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to get to BTN right now.
YouTube has the individual matches and they can be watched in sequence.

They're running the entire match now.

Reactions: danoftw
If you subscribe to BTN+ (or whatever it’s called) even for one month, you have access to all wrestling meets ever broadcast on BTN (including this one) dating back to like 2015 or 2016. You just have to search by date.

I imagine there is some sort of video capturing software you could use to record it.

So many great matches! You know that without Nolf there, Ryan was licking his lips at the prospect of getting a televised W at Penn State. So fantastic to watch all of our guys’ performances that combined for the victory. Wish I was there to experience the insane decibel level!

What a match! I wish they had cut the fluff and kept Cenzo’s match, but they had to give OSU their love.

What a match! I wish they had cut the fluff and kept Cenzo’s match, but they had to give OSU their love.

If I recall correctly, Cenzo picked up the major toward the end, and Zain got the tech as time was running out (but it was not necessarily in doubt at that point).

This is in addition to the oft talked about Bo last second major, Cassar, and Nevills’ Last Stand, among other key points that night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT