ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

I think GHW Bush never was handed power when Reagan was shot.

I guess if a 70 year old man can take a bullet in the chest and still have control of the nuclear football, Boris can run things with the virus.

I think GHW Bush never was handed power when Reagan was shot.

I guess if a 70 year old man can take a bullet in the chest and still have control of the nuclear football, Boris can run things with the virus.

Plus it’s just the U.K. They don’t really do anything.

:confused:

Reactions: cjrugger
Best wishes to Boris. Sorry to hear he’s in the ICU.

Reports tonight say he is fighting for his life. They say he has had a very high fever for close to a week.

listening to the British news he had been fighting the disease naturally - no special treatment or trial drugs.

I can’t find that anywhere. The Guardian says he is not on a ventilator, which would be expected if this were the case.

It was a BBC reporter that made the comment on one of the news channels. Look like he is not on a ventilator. Maybe the reporter was being dramatic?

Reactions: LionJim
Thanks. You’re reliable so I was truly concerned. Let’s hope it’s just an overabundance of caution.

There isnt much info on the specific symptoms he is fighting, except that the cough went away, but his fever wont go down. Thats been going on for a week. There hasnt been any detailed info released on how his lungs are doing. His fiance has all the symptoms as well.

Boris Johnson is out of intensive care

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is no longer in intensive care, though he remains hospitalized after persistent coronavirus symptoms.

A Downing Street spokesman said Thursday that Johnson had "moved this evening from intensive care back to the ward, where he will receive close monitoring during the early phase of his recovery."

He "is in extremely good spirits," the spokesman added.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/09/uk/boris-johnson-improving-coronavirus-uk-gbr-intl/index.html

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT