ADVERTISEMENT

Future Nittany Lions Haines and Bassett brackets at Worlds

Rumor in Central PA is Stritmatter has a group of wrestlers out in Iowa. That makes me sick

Strittdontmatter should probably move to Iowa and watch his pipeline to iowa u diminish. I know this wouldn’t make sense but I’m on vacation in obx working on my second bottle of red and cigar so not much does. 🏖👍🏼

Rumor in Central PA is Stritmatter has a group of wrestlers out in Iowa. That makes me sick
Yawn. It's also known as "July."

Let them visit Iowa. Nothing to fret about, they all know what PSU looks like.

Not worried at all…as long as it’s not the stallguys. 😂👍🏼
Spencer Lee was suppose to start the flood of PA and Young Guns guys heading to Iowa. That didn't happen. I'm sure Larry is doing some editing to that 3 inch binder he gave the Brands brothers to try to teach them how to recruit kids.

Lol. I still can't believe Tom said one of his recruits dad had to instruct him how to be a better recruiter . I mean...he said it out loud to too... that just cracks me up!

Spencer Lee was suppose to start the flood of PA and Young Guns guys heading to Iowa. That didn't happen. I'm sure Larry is doing some editing to that 3 inch binder he gave the Brands brothers to try to teach them how to recruit kids.

Lol. I still can't believe Tom said one of his recruits dad had to instruct him how to be a better recruiter . I mean...he said it out loud to too... that just cracks me up!
Iowa started 5 PA guys on their title team this year.

Iowa started 5 PA guys on their title team this year.
Umm...and?

AFTER the Lee class, Iowa has gotten very little from Young Guns and Pennsylvania. Those 5 are all seniors. If Spencer was going to be the reason PA kids were going to start flooding into the Hawkeye program, why am I not seeing a big group of PA guys ready to step into the Hawkeye lineup after next season?

Last edited:
Umm...and?

AFTER the Lee class, Iowa has gotten very little from Young Guns and Pennsylvania. Those 5 are all seniors. If Spencer was going to be the reason PA kids were going to start flooding into the Hawkeye program, why am I not seeing a big group of PA guys ready to step into the Hawkeye lineup after next season?
Henson is the only PA kid to commit since. Wait, not even him -- Henson lived in Missouri at the time.

It's like the Rutgers in-state pipeline after Ashnault and Cruiseliner Nick won.

Actually, that's not fair to Rutgers.

Umm...and?

Because their uniform sucks. I spoke with an Iowa state grad in Michigan last week who grew up in Iowa. We both agree black and weird yellow colors don't look that great lmfao. He also confirmed Iowa sucks lol

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Gibson and Welsh to tOSU. I hope not. Does this mean Basset will eventually follow them

ADVERTISEMENT