ADVERTISEMENT

Funny story with Pitt as the target

Parkland Fan

Jul 25, 2001
First a disclaimer: I am not posting this to trash Pitt. I respect the school. My daughter, son-in-law and a nephew graduated from Pitt and all are having solid careers.

On Saturday September 3, my daughter and my two sons (both PSU grads) were showing the Pitt campus to two of my daughter's sons, ages 9 and 6. As they approached the Cathedral of Learning, one son asks his 2 year son if he has to pee. The grandson is recently potty trained and will often go outside when playing. My grandson quickly runs to the side of the Cathedral, drops his draws and lets it fly on the building.

I believe that was his way of saying, "We Are....".

I wish that I had been there to see it happen.

First a disclaimer: I am not posting this to trash Pitt. I respect the school. My daughter, son-in-law and a nephew graduated from Pitt and all are having solid careers.

On Saturday September 3, my daughter and my two sons (both PSU grads) were showing the Pitt campus to two of my daughter's sons, ages 9 and 6. As they approached the Cathedral of Learning, one son asks his 2 year son if he has to pee. The grandson is recently potty trained and will often go outside when playing. My grandson quickly runs to the side of the Cathedral, drops his draws and lets it fly on the building.

glad he didn’t have to go #2

Pitt ia a great school. Their fans, not so much.

That’s funny

Like you, I never understood the Pitt hate. They play scrappy football and win games while being considerably under manned. They started this season against two good teams and played them tough despite injuries. Plus they have some of the all time best NFLers as alum: green, Fitzgerald, Dorsett, Donald, Marino, ditka, heyward, fralic….

That’s funny

Like you, I never understood the Pitt hate. They play scrappy football and win games while being considerably under manned. They started this season against two good teams and played them tough despite injuries. Plus they have some of the all time best NFLers as alum: green, Fitzgerald, Dorsett, Donald, Marino, ditka, heyward, fralic….
And despite all those individuals success in the NFL, they have only won two major bowl games since 1938. Two, the last being the 1982 Sugar Bowl.

And despite all those individuals success in the NFL, they have only won two major bowl games since 1938. Two, the last being the 1982 Sugar Bowl.
PSU has way more players in the NFL than Pitt even thought they seems to think differently.

That’s funny

I don't think it has much to do with the school or football team, and pretty much everything to do with the Napoleon syndrome fans who spew a lot of hate at PSU. I couldn't care less about Pitt, but I enjoy mocking the delusional, and mostly hateful, fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT