Funny how it all works together

junior1

May 29, 2001
Article in the Orlando sentinel this morning about the orange county food banks. First of all, it appears as if more families are turning up as they need food and have exhausted any savings they might have built up during the pandemic. That's a little different from what the administration keeps telling us about all the money Americans have to ride out inflation.
Next the director of the bank says his $2.1 million need last year is now up to $6 million. But donations are down from their normal supply sources. Discounted food sales are diminishing and, with stock market down, people who have been donors aren't.
It's funny how everything in this economy fits together.

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
Article in the Orlando sentinel this morning about the orange county food banks. First of all, it appears as if more families are turning up as they need food and have exhausted any savings they might have built up during the pandemic. That's a little different from what the administration keeps telling us about all the money Americans have to ride out inflation.
Next the director of the bank says his $2.1 million need last year is now up to $6 million. But donations are down from their normal supply sources. Discounted food sales are diminishing and, with stock market down, people who have been donors aren't.
What economy? The Dimocrats have wrecked it.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
Democrat voters want to starve the poor and want to push the lower middle class into poverty. The democrat policies that they voted for ensure this and we have seen tens of millions already pushed into poverty this year alone. The only other explanation is that democrat voters are complete idiots with no ability to think or reason. So either democrat voters want to starve millions or they are incredibly dumb and voted for it without understanding they were.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Democrat voters want to starve the poor and want to push the lower middle class into poverty. The democrat policies that they voted for ensure this and we have seen tens of millions already pushed into poverty this year alone. The only other explanation is that democrat voters are complete idiots with no ability to think or reason. So either democrat voters want to starve millions or they are incredibly dumb and voted for it without understanding they were.
It's probably a bit of both. They can't get past their emotions and rarely look to the consequences. It's all about the ends. Just yesterday, Mayor Pete doubled down on electric cars. I mean, just how out of touch is this guy? Europe is hurting and none of their leadership is this stupid. They're re-opening power plants because they have a problem. Biden is so out of touch, the President of France stopped him yesterday to tell him, Saudi Arabia is at full capacity, don't ask for more.

BTW, this trip was a colossal fail on Biden's part. Like Gates said, Biden hasn't been right on foreign policy in 40 years. Make that 50. Hell, he looked like a walking corpse yesterday. But hey, ABORTION!

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It's probably a bit of both. They can't get past their emotions and rarely look to the consequences. It's all about the ends. Just yesterday, Mayor Pete doubled down on electric cars. I mean, just how out of touch is this guy? Europe is hurting and none of their leadership is this stupid. They're re-opening power plants because they have a problem. Biden is so out of touch, the President of France stopped him yesterday to tell him, Saudi Arabia is at full capacity, don't ask for more.

BTW, this trip was a colossal fail on Biden's part. Like Gates said, Biden hasn't been right on foreign policy in 40 years. Make that 50. Hell, he looked like a walking corpse yesterday. But hey, ABORTION!
They’re grossly incompetent throughout the entire administration. Look , I’m a gay dude isn’t sound or effective policy. Look I’m a black woman or fat black Woman isn’t either. Edit , I meant gay black woman, but that fits too, lol.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
It is pure stupidity. They all vote emotionally with no logic involved. They voted out of hatred for Trump. For decades they voted so they could could feel good about themselves.........”I voted to help people so I am good”. Or they vote out of fear......”Those evil Rs will kill women “ or “Put us back in chains” or some other fear based tripe.

Sadly, the Rs are too logic based. They always campaign on policies and ideas which the masses find boring and confusing. And it takes too long to explain policies for the oh-so-short American attention span. If you can’t do it in a fifteen second sound bite it won’t work.

Reactions: bison13

junior1

May 29, 2001
interestingly we have a democrat representative in a district that some of these folks might have come from. So, I would believe he reads the sentinel, so he knows the discrepancy between what the administration says and the reality. Yet, I have never seen him question the BS that is put out daily. But they'll reelect him anyway

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
interestingly we have a democrat representative in a district that some of these folks might have come from. So, I would believe he reads the sentinel, so he knows the discrepancy between what the administration says and the reality. Yet, I have never seen him question the BS that is put out daily. But they'll reelect him anyway
Yes they will. There isn’t logic or reason to their thought process .

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

And it's all courtesy of the Biden administration. Courtesy of idiots like maypole, NJ, LB.....

Latest posts