ADVERTISEMENT

Fun wrestling experiment

Ayala. Give me a true freshman in his 3rd open tournament that is thrown to his back, down 7-0 after two, has significant riding time against him and then scores 14 in the third period against a kid ranked 12 to take 3rd at the scuffle.

I still want Robbie and Beau. I’m sure they’ll work out who wrestles what weight.
That was impressive.

Rumor is that Spencer decided on surgery after Ayala beat him in the room a few times.

Naw, I made that up. I did see Ayala in the hallway at my son's dorm once. Couldn't place him until later. Next time I'll tell him PSU is always looking for a good 125lber.

Could you be more specific? Lol
If it makes you feel any better I almost picked Jax Forrest as my middle schooler, and was going to pick an elementary wrestler as well for laughs. However, I honestly don't keep up with the youngins enough to be able to accurately tell what weight they will end up in college... Its also tough to tell what weight we will be needing beyond 2028 hehe

Reactions: johnstownsteel
That was impressive.

Rumor is that Spencer decided on surgery after Ayala beat him in the room a few times.

Naw, I made that up. I did see Ayala in the hallway at my son's dorm once. Couldn't place him until later. Next time I'll tell him PSU is always looking for a good 125lber.
Get the dorm janitor to tell him. It’s pretty effective, I hear. [A 😉 to you tHR lurkers.]

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT