ADVERTISEMENT

Fun before the Run....post a favorite sports photo

BTW, I finally got my professional color printer up and running, and I'll be making some of my wrestling photos available for sale. I can go up to 11 x 17. Not sure whether I've just violated a Rivals rule against solicitation.
Those are amazing pictures. Do you reach out to the athletes and send them copies? Would that have to be after they graduate? Great shots!

McIntosh-pinned-Bonaccorsi_03.jpg

Too dumb to post pic but Mason Beckman pulling opponent in bounds made SI
Anybody remember who the opponent was? I could've sworn it was Coltin Fought from Benton, but he didn't face Beckman at states.

The 2 guys Beckman beat in the state finals were Mike Rhone (Benton) and Cody Wheeler (Towanda). That's not much help -- both schools' colors are orange and black.

Anybody remember who the opponent was? I could've sworn it was Coltin Fought from Benton, but he didn't face Beckman at states.

The 2 guys Beckman beat in the state finals were Mike Rhone (Benton) and Cody Wheeler (Towanda). That's not much help -- both schools' colors are orange and black.

Beckman had just 2 titles? I know he had real close to 200 wins, close to a PA record.

Beckman had just 2 titles? I know he had real close to 200 wins, close to a PA record.
Beckman finished 196-12 and placed 2-3-1-1 at states.

Both losses at states were to future Penn Staters: Luke Frey and Zach Beitz.

Beckman was a very, very good HS wrestler, and was #2 nationally at his weight as a SR. Still he benefited greatly from being in AA -- because his last 3 yrs were at the same weight as Nico.

ADVERTISEMENT