ADVERTISEMENT

From this boards MOST Shark conspiracy theorist, I bring you: "MEG" There's something down there!

I’m beginning to think that you should seek some professional help. This obsession with sharks is how should I delicately say this, well it’s not normal. Let’s just move on to things more relevant such as rogue kangaroos.

I’m beginning to think that you should seek some professional help. This obsession with sharks is how should I delicately say this, well it’s not normal. Let’s just move on to things more relevant such as rogue kangaroos.

My next fixation is Jennifer Love Hewitt!

You got a problem with that?

My next fixation is Jennifer Love Hewitt!

You got a problem with that?
Of course not that’s a healthy fixation. I was fine with “TheGLOV on sharks what are F’ing crazy for going near them” tirade. It’s just that when you latched on to the 50 foot plus Megalodon arises out of three feet of water to swallow Fort Lauderdale story that I became concerned. Bye the way, you’re gonna need a bigger boat for either Megalodon or Jennifer Love Hewitt.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGLOV
Of course not that’s a healthy fixation. I was fine with “TheGLOV on sharks what are F’ing crazy for going near them” tirade. It’s just that when you latched on to the 50 foot plus Megalodon arises out of three feet of water to swallow Fort Lauderdale story that I became concerned. Bye the way, you’re gonna need a bigger boat for either Megalodon or Jennifer Love Hewitt.

A water bed forJennifer

Glov, So, I’m guessing JAWS made a huge impression when you were a kid? Wyoming? So that you are as far away from an ocean as possible? I appreciate your obsessions, especially Ms. Love-Hewitt and all things Pittsburgh.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Next time you head to the beach Glov, just pop in this movie first. ;)

Watched the preview. All I can say is, without looking at the dive tables, I'm thinking bottom time at 47 meters is gonna be like 10 minutes. I'd love to see how they turn that into a movie!

I know....its Hollywood. But good grief, try to at least flirt with reality.

Reactions: TheGLOV and psu00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT