From now on...

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Biden's response to any issue will be, "I've suffered loss in my life. You know, my son Beau died of cancer."

Tell us how you feel about the drone strike killing seven children. I've suffered loss in my life. You know, my son Beau died of cancer."

Can you talk about the thirteen US service members killed in Afghanistan? "I've suffered loss in my life. You know, my son Beau died of cancer."

I understand you were not able to get chocolate ice cream today. "I've suffered loss in my life. You know, my son Beau died of cancer."

Jen Psaki hammered for citing Biden's history with grief while discussing Afghanistan drone fiasco: 'Come on'

Reactions: dailybuck777

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Biden's response to any issue will be, "I've suffered loss in my life. You know, my son Beau died of cancer."

Tell us how you feel about the drone strike killing seven children. I've suffered loss in my life. You know, my son Beau died of cancer."

Can you talk about the thirteen US service members killed in Afghanistan? "I've suffered loss in my life. You know, my son Beau died of cancer."

I understand you were not able to get chocolate ice cream today. "I've suffered loss in my life. You know, my son Beau died of cancer."

Jen Psaki hammered for citing Biden's history with grief while discussing Afghanistan drone fiasco: 'Come on'

It is a cult.