ADVERTISEMENT

FRL - thursday morning

At around the 22 minute mark Willie and Kyle said that Matty Parker is not on the team and has quit wrestling. Anybody know if this is true?

Reactions: Str8DBLz
At around the 22 minute mark Willie and Kyle said that Matty Parker is not on the team and has quit wrestling. Anybody know if this is true?
I first heard this rumor last Friday, then again Monday at he Zain match at Wilkes--Just confirmed yesterday from a very reliable source.. Matt simply did not want to wrestle anymore.

I first heard this rumor last Friday, then again Monday at he Zain match at Wilkes--Just confirmed yesterday from a very reliable source.. Matt simply did not want to wrestle anymore.
It is just strange that he goes through the entire transfer process and announcement and then decide he doesn’t want to wrestle anymore a few months later. But best of luck in his future.

It is just strange that he goes through the entire transfer process and announcement and then decide he doesn’t want to wrestle anymore a few months later. But best of luck in his future.
I would not call it strange, the way it played out. Hard to understand sometimes, without being in someone else’s shoes, and feeling what they feel. Along with you, and many others, I wish him well.

I would not call it strange, the way it played out. Hard to understand sometimes, without being in someone else’s shoes, and feeling what they feel. Along with you, and many others, I wish him well.

strange
/strānj/
adjective
  1. 1.
    unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand.

So, since you said hard to understand, and that is the definition of strange, I will stand by my comment. I do sincerely wish him luck in his future.

I would not call it strange, the way it played out. Hard to understand sometimes, without being in someone else’s shoes, and feeling what they feel ...

strange /strānj/ adjective
  1. unusual or surprising in a way that is unsettling or hard to understand.
Wow. If Roar won’t call it strange (which equals hard to understand), then it must be because Roar was in Rivera’s shoes when he posted. Roar is Rivera! Or a shoe burglar! ;) #deduction

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT