ADVERTISEMENT

FRL - Ollie

Isn’t Goodwin the guy who was making fun of Berge’s concussion headgear?
Late but I had to jump on this. Cody would never do something like that, he's a class act.

Tony Hager was the one making fun of it but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, I don't think he knew the backstory to it. He took the tweet down (after he caught some flake)

Reactions: Brian LB-U
Who's the flake?
giphy.gif

Can someone tell Pyles to please get on a Sports Agent with a law degree to answer some of these NIL questions. Today was pathetic trying to listen to someone with zero knowledge on contractual law try to discuss these issues.

Reactions: Dogwelder
Can someone tell Pyles to please get on a Sports Agent with a law degree to answer some of these NIL questions. Today was pathetic trying to listen to someone with zero knowledge on contractual law try to discuss these issues.
I haven't listened to this ep, but yeah, whenever they venture into legal issues, the fact that they have, at best of times, a tenuous grasp of the issue never seems to slow them down or prompt them to ask someone with a clue.

Reactions: Dogwelder
If only Flo had attorneys to handle contract law questions.

Please send JD wherever you sent Ollie. Thanks. More Bray please! The guys with schticks and the guys who know better then everyone so shut up are hard to listen to.

Reactions: CurtisLoew40
Please send JD wherever you sent Ollie. Thanks. More Bray please! The guys with schticks and the guys who know better then everyone so shut up are hard to listen to.
If someone despises folkstyle ( as JD and Nomad clearly do), I don’t want them within 100 miles of a mic on a wrestling podcast when college wrestling kicks up.

#dorkswhocantmatwrestle

I haven't listened to this ep, but yeah, whenever they venture into legal issues, the fact that they [FRL] have, at best of times, a tenuous grasp of the issue never seems to slow them down or prompt them to ask someone with a clue.
I missed this discussion earlier. Did Pyles mention “illegal promissory estoppel to the back”? :)

How about being “cruel against perpetuities”? :)

Hate to say it but I’d take Ollie back in a second over JD. Holy shit. All he does is interrupt Pyles and Askren even when Pyles is specifically asking Ben’s opinion on something. It’s non freaking stop like it’s the JD show. On top of that he talks like he has about a pound of phlegm stuck in his throat and needs to hawk a thousand loogies. Can’t stand him.
I’m all for giving the red headed dude or the little dude with glasses that seems to follow the international wrestling a shot lol. Or just go with Pyles and Ben.

Hate to say it but I’d take Ollie back in a second over JD. Holy shit. All he does is interrupt Pyles and Askren even when Pyles is specifically asking Ben’s opinion on something. It’s non freaking stop like it’s the JD show. On top of that he talks like he has about a pound of phlegm stuck in his throat and needs to hawk a thousand loogies. Can’t stand him.
I’m all for giving the red headed dude or the little dude with glasses that seems to follow the international wrestling a shot lol. Or just go with Pyles and Ben.
even notice CP really has no opinions he tries then adjust to what all the others say!!

CP is what he is at this point. He’s the host. I can handle him. I think he did Willie dirty and he’s an ass for that. Definitely thinks he’s the man. If it wasn’t for the live coverage I wouldn’t have a membership. FRL is free and it’s wrestling content so I listen.

Reactions: 4INSBU and hlstone
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT