ADVERTISEMENT

Freeh vs Barron...

psulion2001

Sep 30, 2016
who does the board choose?

Obviously Freeh is hated.

But Barron didn't spend his entire tenure obsessing over the Freeh report. And the cherry on top: he reached out to black protestors, which is a cardinal sin for the "in not a racist or anything, BUT...." crowd.

Who do you side with?

But Barron didn't spend his entire tenure obsessing over the Freeh report. And the cherry on top: he reached out to black protestors, which is a cardinal sin for the "in not a racist or anything, BUT...." crowd.

Who do you side with?
Freeh's Penn State report has already been thoroughly validated or invalidated behind closed doors due to that pesky gag order.

Given his outburst, seems we now know which it was.

Who do you side with?
WhatDoYouLiveUnderARock.png

Who do you side with?

What the hell was the stupid reason for throwing in that bullshit??

Reactions: WeR0206
What the hell was the stupid reason for throwing in that bullshit??

Because he got crapped on for doing that? I've seen some posters use the pictures of him at the protest as a signature or icon to attack him.

It's relevant, sorry if my pointing this out triggered you, snowflake!

Because he got crapped on for doing that? I've seen some posters use the pictures of him at the protest as a signature or icon to attack him.

It's relevant, sorry if my pointing this out triggered you, snowflake!
-----------------------

But your implication that anyone that criticized him or BLM is a racist is classic shallow reflexive knee-jerk reaction-ism.

Reactions: dshumbero

Who do you side with?
Freeh's left eye is shut. Barron could hit Freeh with so many rights that Freeh would be begging for a left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT