ADVERTISEMENT

Free-Shoes U is the most overrated team in the Country at this point.

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
They're ranked #5 with 3 1st Place votes despite having one of the worst defenses in the nation giving up 403 YPG of Total Offense (97th in the nation). Their offense is also one of the least impressive in the Top 10 at #47 in the nation in Total Offense. Their yardage differential is awful at +24 YPG - which is the worst in Top 10 by a wide margin (UGa +217..... PSU +230 as examples).

FSU should have lost to both BC and Clemson - both teams outgained FSU by more than 100 yards.... Clemson missed a chip-shot FG in regulation only to lose in OT. No way should FSU be getting three #1 votes.... drastically overrated.

They're ranked #5 with 3 1st Place votes despite having one of the worst defenses in the nation giving up 403 YPG of Total Offense (97th in the nation). Their offense is also one of the least impressive in the Top 10 at #47 in the nation in Total Offense. Their yardage differential is awful at +24 YPG - which is the worst in Top 10 by a wide margin (UGa +217..... PSU +230 as examples).

FSU should have lost to both BC and Clemson - both teams outgained FSU by more than 100 yards.... Clemson missed a chip-shot FG in regulation only to lose in OT. No way should FSU be getting three #1 votes.... drastically overrated.
They were expected to be good based on last year and what they had returning and they got an early big win over LSU and they're still unbeaten. PSU just has to control what it can control. I see 3-4 games that FSU could have trouble with (Syracuse, Duke, Miami and Florida) if they don't play better.

It's difficult to complain since they beat both LSU & Clemson. Who else has 2 better wins to this point? The problem is they don't play another top 15 team this year #17 Duke, #18 Miami, #22 Florida).

Reactions: hlstone
Right now they're ranked appropriately. 3 voters putting them first because they gave the best "2 wins" of the top team isn't insane. Wouldn't be my vote but weird to be annoyed or frustrated or whatever about it.

It's difficult to complain since they beat both LSU & Clemson. Who else has 2 better wins to this point? The problem is they don't play another top 15 team this year #17 Duke, #18 Miami, #22 Florida).
LSU and Clemson...let's revisit how good they are at the end of the season.. not after completing 4 games. Take a stats class.

LSU and Clemson...let's revisit how good they are at the end of the season.. not after completing 4 games. Take a stats class.
I don't know how good FSU is but we don't know how good PSU is either. LSU is ranked 13th and Clemson got votes. That's better than any of PSU's first 4 opponents so I can't complain.

Reactions: RickinDayton
I don't know how good FSU is but we don't know how good PSU is either. LSU is ranked 13th and Clemson got votes. That's better than any of PSU's first 4 opponents so I can't complain.
That is all irrelevant. If you beat a ranked team early only to see them drop as the season goes on...what does that say? It says, you beat a once over rated Prima Donna team. Or, you beat Notre Dame...aka .... No Shame and nothing more.

That is all irrelevant. If you beat a ranked team early only to see them drop as the season goes on...what does that say? It says, you beat a once over rated Prima Donna team. Or, you beat Notre Dame...aka .... No Shame and nothing more.
The polls at this point are kind of irrelevant. If we were #15 or 20 at 4-0 I'd be concerned, but I think we're in a good spot.

Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT