ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin

His whole press conference speech 2 weeks ago is nothing but a joke. No excuse for this disaster today

Reactions: psuno1
Franklin should be embarrassed. WTF was that debacle we just watched? No changes or improvements from the last game. WOW.

Reactions: psuno1
Funny thing he wants to be an elite team. They're aren't even a good team. Really needs some coaching help. Ricky s a joke of a play caller. I thought he found Joe's playbook in the booth with all the runs up the middle. PATHETIC

Funny thing he wants to be an elite team. They're aren't even a good team. Really needs some coaching help. Ricky s a joke of a play caller. I thought he found Joe's playbook in the booth with all the runs up the middle. PATHETIC

Thank you...the voice of reason! Rahne is in over his head, Limegrover is producing erratic results (is strength an issue?), and the WR unit has taken a dramatic step back under Corley.

There are plenty of other issues but these were the most glaring today

Franklin is doing a fantastic job, he is bringing great talent to the program and doing things the right way, very unfair to knock the guy. Listen carefully to his post game comments and it is clear he is providing the state of Pennsylvania a program of which it can be proud.

Franklin is doing a fantastic job, he is bringing great talent to the program and doing things the right way, very unfair to knock the guy. Listen carefully to his post game comments and it is clear he is providing the state of Pennsylvania a program of which it can be proud.

I think you lost AGAIN today.

Play calling was some of worse I seen
They literally looked like Giants this Thursday
Literally? Do you know what literally means? Of course you don’t but feel free to use it improperly.

“I seen ...” That’s a classic.

And i think your a d%^k today and you don’t know anything about adversity

Park View are apts. are in Pittsburgh. A game where the O sh!ts the bed and a new member comes in with a post praising Franklin and about how he’s building a team PA can be proud of...that’s kind of a weird statement, don’t you think?

I am on my way to the franklin must go camp.

Seriously ? Even as an outsider I think he's done a good job of bringing PSU back. I do believe, however, that he and his staff have decision problems late in the game. He is a heck of a recruiter but a squad full of Zach Harrisons won't help poor decision making late in the game. I wouldn't give up on him too quickly though.

Reactions: mn78psu83
All that talent at wide receiver and they keep throwing to the tight end. Nothing downfield to speak of. Did anyone see a screen pass? I must have been asleep.

Did it ever occur to you that the reason they’re not going downfield is because the so-called talented WRs can’t get an ounce of separation against a crap secondary? Look at some of the incomplete passes that went downfield yesterday. Most times, the receivers were heavily covered. This group may be good on paper but with the exception of Hamler, they can’t get separation.

Reactions: 81b&w
Have never understood the optimism for this team to be playing in the CFP at the end of this season. Too much hope in the recruiting rankings on freshman and redshirts who had not yet played a down of college football. With the loss of the playmakers on offense, and the lack of production at WR (exception Hamler)....this team is not going to score at will. Juwan Johnson season so far is a complete puzzle, and the lack of development at this position is even more so....Defensively, there is not one playmaker on the defensive side of the ball with the exception of possibly Miller. The freshman linebackers, who have potential, are no where near the caliber of Arrington's athleticism when he was freshman. The DB's may be the "softest" group of the bunch. Poor tackling, dropped INTs (if one was made yesterday game over), no one currently appears to like to hit. Throw in a true freshman kicker, and even Gilliken's production has fallen off. This team "stole" the game against App State (the warning light of things to come)...without it they're 3-3. Winning out is almost guaranteed not going to happen (loss at Michigan), with a chance of dropping one more likely. 9-3 possible....8-4 more likely.

Reactions: JohnnyZang
Have never understood the optimism for this team to be playing in the CFP at the end of this season. Too much hope in the recruiting rankings on freshman and redshirts who had not yet played a down of college football. With the loss of the playmakers on offense, and the lack of production at WR (exception Hamler)....this team is not going to score at will. Juwan Johnson season so far is a complete puzzle, and the lack of development at this position is even more so....Defensively, there is not one playmaker on the defensive side of the ball with the exception of possibly Miller. The freshman linebackers, who have potential, are no where near the caliber of Arrington's athleticism when he was freshman. The DB's may be the "softest" group of the bunch. Poor tackling, dropped INTs (if one was made yesterday game over), no one currently appears to like to hit. Throw in a true freshman kicker, and even Gilliken's production has fallen off. This team "stole" the game against App State (the warning light of things to come)...without it they're 3-3. Winning out is almost guaranteed not going to happen (loss at Michigan), with a chance of dropping one more likely. 9-3 possible....8-4 more likely.

I agree. I think Illinois having the lead in the 3rd was another red flag.

Michigan could be a win though because they suck and I think this team can pull it together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT