ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin 2 phone calls with FSU admin in last 24 hours

But if Taggart goes to FSU all that means is Franklin will go to Oregon......if he doesn’t go to Arkansas.....and he’s probably still working on his contract back in Tennessee with Fat Phil.

And of course if (WHEN) there’s an opening at Pitt, he could just slide over there and still Dominate The State.

You just gotta watch ESPIN 24 hours a day to stay up-to-date on As The (Coaching) World Churns!

Last edited:
Reactions: OaktonDave
You know who this uhHUH1234 guy is?

I think he is that Virginia Tech troll that used to be here about 10 years ago. I forget his name, but that dude was the worst.
Banned of course here, but he would go onto every single opposing site and post crap about us. Every single game.

Tom, can we just delete this post?

I remember him. Was it redwar pony or wagon?

Don't shoot the messenger, heard it from two viable sources. Nothing to report official besides two extended phone conversations about big picture situation at FSU. Sandy was made aware of the situation this afternoon

Standard protocol would say Sandy was aware before FSU made the first phone call to Franklin. If memory serves, it's customary to contact the school before calling its head coach about changing jobs.

Last edited:
Don't shoot the messenger, heard it from two viable sources. Nothing to report official besides two extended phone conversations about big picture situation at FSU. Sandy was made aware of the situation this afternoon

250394_946f2470d6b143e5562880b93e01a649dd33d398.gif

From the sarcasm in your post, it appears that you believe that the the Florida weather would tempt Franklin into considering the FSU job... Do you realize that not everyone prefers 12 months of sunshine at the expense of brutal heat and humidity during the summer and not experiencing the change of seasons?

From the sarcasm in your post, it appears that you believe that the the Florida weather would tempt Franklin into considering the FSU job... Do you realize that not everyone prefers 12 months of sunshine at the expense of brutal heat and humidity during the summer and not experiencing the change of seasons?

I am one of those people who despise living in Florida. Yes there is some sarcasm but not as much as you may think.

Going for the long con, huh? Hire this chump for a couple of years to throw every off the scent. Well played.

ADVERTISEMENT