ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin 2 phone calls with FSU admin in last 24 hours

uhHUH1234

Jul 20, 2016
Don't shoot the messenger, heard it from two viable sources. Nothing to report official besides two extended phone conversations about big picture situation at FSU. Sandy was made aware of the situation this afternoon

The only thing that would make him leave is an AD who can't raise the money needed for the stadium upgrades.

Reactions: 91Joe95
Don't shoot the messenger, heard it from two viable sources. Nothing to report official besides two extended phone conversations about big picture situation at FSU. Sandy was made aware of the situation this afternoon

Now we are not only tracking flights, but also tapping phones? I hear Moorhead has offered Franklin an assistant coach position at MSU and he is seriously considering it.

Last edited:

I'm no FSU fan but they are on easy street playing in the ACC.

I don't think it is a better job than PSU... noone would, but if the money is there it is a tough one.

Ldn

Reactions: mn78psu83

I don't think it is a better job than PSU... noone would, but if the money is there it is a tough one.

Ldn
If there’s one good argument, that may be it. Penn State has to butt heads with OSU, Michigan, etc each year just to win the division. The last two years have illustrated those limitations for Franklin.

FSU wouldn’t be easy (games vs Clemson, Florida, Miami, etc), but there’s crazy talent down there and it probably would offer a better path to the CFP year in and year out.

All that said, I hope Franklin sees all the momentum he’s built here and wants to stay to finish the job.

Viable sources?

Reactions: m48tank

Ldn

It is really simple. Franklin needs to hold a press conference and indicate that this is fake news being made up. If he is silent on this then we can only assume it is real. Cannot believe anyone was dumb enough to have a $2M buyout. Buyout should be the full value of his contract. What would he be paid if he was fired?

It is really simple. Franklin needs to hold a press conference and indicate that this is fake news being made up. If he is silent on this then we can only assume it is real. Cannot believe anyone was dumb enough to have a $2M buyout. Buyout should be the full value of his contract. What would he be paid if he was fired?
Didn't he just sign his extension this year. Not adding up there.

Would we have interest in Narducci?
PSU would be better off with Sarducci.

photo+4.GIF

The only place I've heard anything about it is on here....Franklin may not even be aware of it.

If your sources are anyone other than Franklin's wife, I doubt they have any real information.

There are so many idiots on this board that just fall hook, line and sinker on this board to what anyone says is unbelievable! People JAMES FRANKLIN is not going anywhere! I repeat! He is not going "ANYWHERE " GOT IT!!!!!

Reactions: m48tank and bohucon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT