ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-star LB Tony Rojas commits to Penn State

SimpleNimbleGreatdane-size_restricted.gif

That baby face doesn't look 6'3" 205 lbs.
I saw him play last year, and if there's any height and weight exaggerating going on, it's not by very much. I know two of the kids on his team from travel baseball; they were both legit 6', and Rojas was noticeably taller than both.

Who cares about his size? Brandon Smith was an Adonis, he sucked. Can this guy run...get low, and be a sure tackler? I think so, love the get
Got drafted to the NFL…so sucked?

Last edited:
Who cares about his size? Brandon Smith was an Adonis, he sucked. Can this guy run...get low, and be a sure tackler? I think so, love the get
Brandon recently signed a 4.4 MILLION dollar contract with the Carolina Panthers. He also got a 757,000.00 signing bonus. I am certain he would say.....Suck on that :)

Cool story... I know a lot of people with money and they suck
I do as well. That said. The fact that the Carolina Panthers coveted his non-sucking ability enough to !. Draft Him.....2> Give him a 4.4 million Dollar 4 year contract and 3. Gave him a 757,000.00 Signing bonus would indicate that a lot of talent evaluators thought he was the opposite of sucking. Comparing you evaluation to that of the "experts" being paid to evaluate their talent.......I would put my money on the professional evaluators

Reactions: ram2020
I do as well. That said. The fact that the Carolina Panthers coveted his non-sucking ability enough to !. Draft Him.....2> Give him a 4.4 million Dollar 4 year contract and 3. Gave him a 757,000.00 Signing bonus would indicate that a lot of talent evaluators thought he was the opposite of sucking. Comparing you evaluation to that of the "experts" being paid to evaluate their talent.......I would put my money on the professional evaluators
Totally, if someone can teach him how to tackle or be motivated he has the traits to be an impact player. Penn state was unable...doesn't mean Carolina won't be. Back to Rojas though, if he is a sure tackler, I think he has plenty of attributes to be a dominant LB. Im pumped we got him!

Reactions: indynittany
Brandon recently signed a 4.4 MILLION dollar contract with the Carolina Panthers. He also got a 757,000.00 signing bonus. I am certain he would say.....Suck on that :)
Potential...I hope he makes it through this contract and into a new one. Based on ability and effort, part of me is glad he's moving on. His replacement might be able to bring down that interception hitting him in the numbers or put the extra effort to keep an opposing player from making a key first down. The exact opposite situation with hm and Brooks.

Reactions: ram2020
ADVERTISEMENT