ADVERTISEMENT

Four monkeys on the loose near Danville after a truck crash

Welcome to knew members of the Nittany Lounge! May they improve the overall quality of the threads here!
Get ready for monkey poop on your windshield if you don’t pay up when they beg.They can toss poop a long way.
They have a frat at Pitt phi mega monkeyThe football coach is a leading member

Last edited:
Get ready for monkey poop on your windshield if you don’t pay up when they beg.They can toss poop a long way.
They have a frat at Pitt phi mega monkeyThe football coach is a leading member
Speaking of the Pittt coach, Narduzzi stopped by my HS (I'm a teacher) to meet with the football coach earlier this year (we always have good athletes). The coach at my school said that he was extremely arrogant and spent most of his pitch bashing other coaches instead of selling what he has. Definitely little brother syndrome, lots of Franklin bashing. He said some other BS that the HS coach straight up called him out on, told him to knock it off.

Coach at my school said he would never send one of his own kids to Pitt after meeting with Narduzzi - it was THAT bad (and coach has 2 sons, early HS, already with multiple D1 offers and being recruited by CJF... So, thanks to Narduzzi, Pitt has already lost them... Which is who Narduzzi came for).

I wish I would have seen Narduzzi. I would've loved to see his reaction after calling his program trash.

Last edited:
Speaking of the Pittt coach, Narduzzi stopped by my HS (I'm a teacher) to meet with the football coach earlier this year (we always have good athletes). The coach at my school said that he was extremely arrogant and spent most of his pitch bashing other coaches instead of selling what he has. Definitely little brother syndrome, lots of Franklin bashing. He said some other BS that the HS coach straight up called him out on, told him to knock it off.

Coach at my school said he would never send one of his own kids to Pitt after meeting with Narduzzi - it was THAT bad (and coach has 2 sons, early HS, already with multiple D1 offers and being recruited by CJF... So, thanks to Narduzzi, Pitt has already lost them... Which is who Narduzzi came for).

I wish I would have seen Narduzzi. I would've loved to see his reaction after calling his program trash.

Apparently if you were with in 5 feet of one you are to watch for symptoms. Reminds me of the first tacoma fd of the season.

Every time he looks in the mirror!

tumblr_o72x0e9WI91s7gti8o1_400.gifv

There's a story in today's Wmspt Sun Gazette where crash witness, Michele Fallon said she is not sick and her treatments were precautionary.
https://www.sungazette.com/news/top...precautions-after-crash-confirms-no-sickness/

One of the monkeys is roaming the streets of Elysburg, as a ripper. He frequents Cox's, but attempts to capture him have failed.

ADVERTISEMENT