ADVERTISEMENT

Forum down for hours overnight.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
Who gets fired?

Who here expected to see thread view return when the forum came back online?

How did you survive without everyone else's expertise on important topics?

Reactions: NedFromYork
Who gets fired?

Who here expected to see thread view return when the forum came back online?

How did you survive without everyone else's expertise on important topics?

Gee, thanks Bob. What would we ever do without you??

I blame Chambers!

It really is fitting that we lost power at the house right after Carr hit what would become the winning bucket. I missed the last 2.7 seconds. This might have been my last chance to see Penn State win a game this season. :eek:

However, given that this is primarily a football board, FIRE. FRANKLIN. :eek: .

My wife had reservations about us upgrading to high-speed Internet many years ago. She was afraid that I would be online too much and we wouldn't spend time together. I have no idea if she still feels that way. Nothing came up in a Google search.
I told my wife with higher speeds, it would enable (never used that word till I visited this board) me to get on and off quicker. Thus, spending more time with her.

Well, I did catch up with my wife last night. I had really fallen behind over the past few weeks.
Falling behind? Try the swinging baboon the next time McAndrews board goes down...it should bring you up to speed and make up for lost time :)

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6855855/7-positions-for-sex-at-your-parents-place
1dc25ebe33f0e173e531c5c972ef95a1-8-positions-for-sex-at-your-parents.jpg

The hamsters got tired spinning the wheel that powers the site. They needed to be replaced.

If we still had thread view this would have never happened. Oh and blame Jay.

Reactions: jschrantz
It was down to comply with a subpoena to review who knew what and when. ;)

Bob - from Dave jones column tonight- my point you were criticizing!

The most important is that their most energetic, best and smartest player, junior wing guard Josh Reaves, is currently academically ineligible. How does that happen? Though the case is on appeal within the university, there is no indication I know of that he will be reinstated this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT