Former Master's Champ Angel Cabrera

androcles

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2003
...just rang up a 9 on the par 5 15th..

...pumped 2 balls into the water...

...just rang up a 9 on the par 5 15th..

...pumped 2 balls into the water...

There are disasters all over the place......assume you saw Els with his 10 on #1? Seven putted, 6 putted from 2 feet. Also Bubba and Day in the water on 16.

There are disasters all over the place......assume you saw Els with his 10 on #1? Seven putted, 6 putted from 2 feet. Also Bubba and Day in the water on 16.
To be fair, two of Ernie's strokes were added for traveling violations. Stunned that you didn't notice.

To be fair, two of Ernie's strokes were added for traveling violations. Stunned that you didn't notice.

Els was dragging his pivot foot all over that two foot area....unlike the NCAA games where the announcers (and the crowd) referenced the numerous non-traveling calls, The Masters green jackets prohibit any reference to traveling......or double dribbling.

Since I expect to play the course someday, along with Nantz and the three sponsors, I'm respecting their wishes!

Heard there's a parade in Philly tomorrow? Hope the weather's good and you get a chance to enjoy it. Jenkin's shot will replace having to watch Laettner's shot every damn year.....thank goodness. Now try to get the Philly bullpen straightened out before I send them all traveling to the minors!

And Cabrera still shot a 73.

He's a remarkable golfer, always looks like he's just out for a relaxing walk in the park. I wish I had his composure and his nerves on a golf course. And some of his game too. The only part I saw today that I have was the chilly-dip chip shot on 15.....I've got that one down pat!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT