ADVERTISEMENT

? for those who follow college Hoops closely:

stormingnorm

Aug 2, 2017
Is Sean Miller always as much of a whack-a-doodle as he was on Sunday?

I swear.... in addition to his sideline antics, it was like IU had six guys on the court all day.

Aren't the Refs supposed to T up coaches for that? I - personally - had never seen anything like it. Is that stuff tolerated as just part of the game?

FWIW: Though PSU "earned" the loss (and I don't think there was necessarily any bias or overt damage done to PSU by the Refs) that was about as bizarrely officiated a college hoops game as I have seen in quite some time.

I was hoping one of the PSU players would just happen to run him over while he was on the court.

Sean coaches at Arizona. This is his brother Archie. But I agree with your point.

He was out at the three point line at one point in one of our possessions. He also slammed a notebook down right in front of a ref. He needs to get plowed over into the bench by an opposing player.

Sean coaches at Arizona. This is his brother Archie. But I agree with your point.

In addition, Sean steps out on the court all the time as well. Maybe that is where Archie gets it from. It is total BS that it is allowed, or that Sean has not been banned for cheating by now.

As I posted during the game yesterday, I’ve never seen a coach be so far out on the floor that in one possession he actually TWICE passed between the sideline official and the players/game action.

The failure of the officiating crew to not sit him down or even at the least give him a warning was pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

I watch a lot.....A LOT.....of CBB and I honestly don’t ever recall a coach that spent as much time physically on the court of play as he did yesterday.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
As I posted during the game yesterday, I’ve never seen a coach be so far out on the floor that in one possession he actually TWICE passed between the sideline official and the players/game action.

The failure of the officiating crew to not sit him down or even at the least give him a warning was pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

I watch a lot.....A LOT.....of CBB and I honestly don’t ever recall a coach that spent as much time physically on the court of play as he did yesterday.

Did not see the game yesterday...anyway we can get a video of this. Would love to see it.

I kinda' thought the same thing. I was thinking Pat should just tell one of his guys to run him over..... and that might force the refs to chain his ass (Miller's) to the bench. They'd have to call something - wouldn't they - if some PSU player went sprawling after running into Miller out on the court?
If it's Lavar they'd call an offensive foul.

I don’t think Archie is that much worse than most D1 coaches when it comes to the coaches box. I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary when watching it yesterday.

Reactions: glidresquirrel
ADVERTISEMENT