ADVERTISEMENT

For those of you who don't think that Micah is all about him

Some of you people need to get a grip. Or better yet....just GTFO.

The kid is going pro. He doesn't owe you or this fanbase jack shit.

Disagree with the logic of his decision all you want. You're not the one on the cusp of making millions, which means you get no say in the matter.

It's embarrassing to see this jilted lover nonsense from fans of a program that generates a lot of NFL talent. Act like this program has been there before, or that we have 5* LBs waiting to step in.

Well said. I think some of these “fans” still live in many Mommy’s basement.

Denny Onkotz
Lance Mehl
Shane Conlan
LaVar Arrington
Jack Ham
Greg Buttle
Brandon Short
Mike Mauti
Dan Connor
Sean Lee
Andre Collins
NaVorro Bowman
John Skorupan

et. al

We have replaced great linebackers before and we will do so in the future.

We’re screwed. 😞

Geez, I really don't get where some PSU fans come from anymore. Times have changed. We want children play a sport where billions are made by NCAA, ABC/ESPN, CBS, Fox. A terrific player come to PSU, works @ss off, becomes AA then gets told you won't play and we sh_t on him now for chasing dream and money? I gave up on Joe style program a decade ago. If CJF gets top players, they stay out of trouble then perform then hard to argue what they decide to do from there. Graduate, go to NFL, transfer, quit..up to them. Nolan Rucci just further cemented that PSU is just another program. Special rules, special behaviors, special expectations for privilege of wearing b&w..we cling to it but lots of players choose more important financial decisions.. Move on.

I think that he would be foolish to come back and I think that Freiermuth is also foolish for staying. Neither have anything to gain and much to lose. Sure it would be nice to have them both play another year but for each of them personally, not the best move. Just look at what happened to Barkley yesterday. It could just as easily happen to either of them in any game.
The Barkley injury is a great example of the danger that exists. Each player needs to do a risk benefit but insurance for injuries does exist as well. I think Pat needs another year, though. As good as he is, I think a great junior year increases his draft stock.

Reactions: blmr31
Parsons needs another year too. He is not going to be a step right in guy in the nfl. Another year may have changed that. That being said sitting out imo will effect his draft status. How much? Maybe minimal but it will have an effect.

Reactions: MacNit07
Parsons needs another year too. He is not going to be a step right in guy in the nfl. Another year may have changed that. That being said sitting out imo will effect his draft status. How much? Maybe minimal but it will have an effect.

Contradictory post much? Parsons doesn’t need another year to improve his NFL
stock. Pat however could significantly improve his NFL status by playing. The anti-Parson posts on here are infantile IMHO. There were concerns that he might be a prima Donna, but he came in, worked hard and never got into trouble. His decision to opt out was the right one for a number of reasons.

Reactions: blmr31 and BBrown
Contradictory post much? Parsons doesn’t need another year to improve his NFL
stock. Pat however could significantly improve his NFL status by playing. The anti-Parson posts on here are infantile IMHO. There were concerns that he might be a prima Donna, but he came in, worked hard and never got into trouble. His decision to opt out was the right one for a number of reasons.
Disagree on Pat F. He’s the #1 TE and most mock drafts I’ve seen have him in the 1st round. Nothing he does this year would change that, save for getting hurt.

Hope we are playing games soon so the conversations with the fanboys turns to how much "we" need to fire coaches as opposed to what kind of players "we" want and what "we" think is best for them.

Reactions: blmr31
What % of these kids see college as nothing more than a stepping stone to the nfl?
I would think the % goes down except for the ultras.
What do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT